The Cutest Kitten In The Whole Wide World Contest

Old February 18th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kat[_3_]

Default The Cutest Kitten In The Whole Wide World Contest

Hi

You can see it here http://www.luvistheanswer.org/cutest_kitten.html
Old February 18th 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby neffer enterz deze kontestz kauze"

1. I, O T wud win da bestez big boy Oranj catagorie

2. Willow wiff dat big bottlebrush tail wud win dat group

3. Piglet wud win most loffink cat and da one wiff da bestiz dispotizion.

Da restz of you haff at it and we will vote for any of you guyz.

Old February 18th 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I dunno, soft sayz efurione lofez Chester, anna kordinta furri himz iz
orang, kordita ted him iz buff, Barbi, who aktuli duz like chester butted
dont tell anione

Old February 18th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

"Kat" wrote in message
Hi

You can see it here http://www.luvistheanswer.org/cutest_kitten.html