Farewell

Old May 22nd 05, 08:01 AM
Marina

Default Farewell

They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old May 22nd 05, 08:01 AM
Kathryn

"Marina" wrote in message
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has stayed
over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the vet's
recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked me if I
wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained consciousness
I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus. Frank and Mere
are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news Marina. Lots of purrs coming your way. I
can't imagine how difficult this must be for you.

Give Frank and Mere lots of scritches and cuddles.

Kathryn

Old May 22nd 05, 08:07 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:01:27 +0300, Marina
wrote:

They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

{{{{{{{{{{{Marina}}}}}}}}}}}}

So very sorry to read this sad news. Many comforting purrs winging
their way to you, Frank, and Mere. Lighting a candle for Nikki's
journey to the bridge.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old May 22nd 05, 08:24 AM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Marina wrote:
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

Oh, Marina, I'm so sorry.

Dan
Old May 22nd 05, 08:28 AM
billn

"Marina" ----------------------
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

Oh Marina, I'm so very, very sorry. I don't know what to say.

Purrs from me and Smoochie & Mooch...

Sorry...
--
bill n

Old May 22nd 05, 08:28 AM
Krista

Marina wrote:
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on

the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They

asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the

bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

--

Oh Marina, I am so sorry. I came to lurk a bit and here is this most
awful news - my heart is aching for you. I am lighting a candle for

((((((Marina))))))

------
Krista

Old May 22nd 05, 08:34 AM
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

Oh Marina!! I am so so sorry to read this news! Poor Nikki! What a
terrible shock for you. Many, many purrs coming to you to ease your
distress and for Frank and Mere as well.

(((((((((Marina))))))))))

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 22nd 05, 09:00 AM
CK

My sincere condolences! She had a long and good life and now she can
hunt voles and play with all the other rpca kitties gone to the RB.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old May 22nd 05, 09:37 AM
Richard Miller

(((Marina)))

There's nothing I can say, except how sorry we all are. Hugs for you,
skritches for the kits, and purrs for you all.
--
Cathi, Rich and the Whitstable Three