Sick Cat? Please help

Old December 31st 03, 08:21 PM
Gia

Default Sick Cat? Please help

I was sent an email yestersay, strange though that the person who sent
it NEVER replied to this thread? Hmmmmmm I think it was sent by the
SAME person who sent the last NASTY one. LuvsKat00 this time it was
Dynapink or something like that. Both had the same ISP and I would bet
that they are one in the same person.
Anyway this person said that I should "exonerate" my vet. That "no
need to call the fire engines" is a common phrase used to say "no need
to get excited or panic"
Anyway I love my vet, He is the best veterinarian I have ever
encountered in 20+ years of being a pet owner. He is the greatest and
my post was NOT intended to put him down at all.In fact I thought it
was cute that's why I mentioned it. He works so hard he must have been
exhausted HE IS ONLY HUMAN, he MAY have been referring to "fire
engine" as a way of saying no need to panic? I can't tell for sure.
But just so we are clear that I was is NO WAY trying to PUT down my
wonderful vet. He is VERY LOVING AND CARING towards ALL ANIMALs and I
for one am very glad he is in this world to take care of them and
their health.
GIA

Please no more emails on this subject you can reply here in the
Newsgroup thank you.
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!
Old January 3rd 04, 05:36 PM
Liz

Hi Gia. Sorry I didn´t see your post before. It looks like your cat
might have the torovirus. Two of my fourteen cats just had it in
December. I´m amazed the other twelve didn´t get it. It´s generally a
mild virus, nothing to be too worried about. Just make sure your cat
does not become dehydrated if she continues vomiting or has intense
diarrhea. For more info on the virus, check

http://www.btinternet.com/~little_wi...dsyndrome.html

How´s your kitty doing now? Is she better? The two of mine that got
sick had diarrhea for three days and the third eyelid protruded for
about 10 days. Now they are both fine.