Report frum Hom

Old December 27th 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Report frum Hom

Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

--
WooToo

Old December 27th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 26, 7:06*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
iz yourown hoominz ok? *OEJ

Dey is ok. Mommie Micki don' wurk Sunnyday or Munday, sew shee can
stai hom, an Uncl Bill is off all week. Ub korse, da Bear wen hom to
wok Uncl Bill an da wether wuz offal. Butted dey cam bak in kwik.
Little Samanfa wanned to stay outted longer beclaws shee lubs da sno.

--
WooToo

Old December 27th 10, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

you needsa tak hersef to da doggie shrink beclawz snowmonzterz iz naztee
anna badd fur hoominz, spekallee owlder onez likesa soft, she sayz dey makez
herown bonez hurt, OEJ

Old December 27th 10, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

iz yourown hoominz ok? OEJ

Dey is ok. Mommie Micki don' wurk Sunnyday or Munday, sew shee can
stai hom, an Uncl Bill is off all week. Ub korse, da Bear wen hom to
wok Uncl Bill an da wether wuz offal. Butted dey cam bak in kwik.
Little Samanfa wanned to stay outted longer beclaws shee lubs da sno.

--
WooToo

Waow, awl dat snow. mrrrrrrrrt! Gwad dey r boaf umaky. Silly Widdle
Samanfa. waffs...
Yer hoominz cud bild uh snowkitty
wull, den, jest port bak ovur tew da Kissamouse Party. ai m gonna mayke
sum nip lattes sune.
Luvz, Mosey
---liszening tew Mayzy n Tygur snoar ...on da moniterz... cuz dey r
napping...lissen..heer dem? waffz.
une uff den haz uh teeny wissle in da noze.

Old December 27th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 15:58:26 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

Meow!

I iz sittink on mine warm raydiator cubber (we
haz one unner eech window) lukink owt at da
bwizzard.

We gotzober a foot ob snowz, an da windz is
makink berry big pilex. No hoomanz iz owt tonite.
No meatlmosterz or hoomanz on fut. Just wots ob
snowz...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/26/2010 10:25:05 PM
Old December 27th 10, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 15:58:26 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

Meow!

Uh oh......datz gnot gud..but wee r gwad yoo ar styll heer at owr Party.
ai jest mayde sum speshul hawt nip lattes fur yoo tew warm up wiff.

I iz sittink on mine warm raydiator cubber (we
haz one unner eech window) lukink owt at da
bwizzard.

We gotzober a foot ob snowz, an da windz is
makink berry big pilex. No hoomanz iz owt tonite.
No meatlmosterz or hoomanz on fut. Just wots ob
snowz...

yeeeeeeeeIKEZ sez Mosey I gezz yer power iz styl on den. Datz gud. yeUP we
hoap et stayz on.
Ma wooked at da pix on da nooz on da pooter n yoo hab reely gotted uh storm.
mrrrrrrrrrt!!
Wunt mee tew sned uh nise porter tew bring yew bak tew da Party or wud
yoo wike tew stai hoam wiff yer Pa n wach da snow? Innyfing yew wanna do iz
fyne wiff usses. yeUP
Luvz, Mosey n MeOwy

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/26/2010 10:25:05 PM

Old December 27th 10, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

--
WooToo

We haz hurd that inna Younited States theer haz bin lotsa snowmonsturs
inna storm hedded fur Catnada. Iz that thu wun that gaved yu alla snow?
We iz spektin an hopin that wen it reeches Catnada it will be a bitted
west uv uz an we will getted waddermonsturs insted, altho we iz rilly,
rilly tired uv waddermonsturs.

Alla hoomins sez 'Atted leest yu duznt hafta shuvel waddermonsturs.'

--
Cinnamon an Sam
Old December 29th 10, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

--
WooToo

Weez spozed m get anofur big sno strm startin tonyt! TuTu