A batchalur pawty fur Chester

Old May 17th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default A batchalur pawty fur Chester

Deer RPCC Boykitteez:

Yoo iz korjully invitid to a batchelur pawtee fur Chester, hoo will soon be
winked to hiz beluvvid Miss Lucy. It will be held in da RPCC Gentlekitteez
Klub, an we will hav full aksess to awl da Klub'z fasillateez. Dere kichenz
will purrpare a wunnerful koktale hour and dinner fur ussez, an dere will be
ennertainmintz. Pleez kum an injoy yurownselfz. Da fasillateez iz reddy
when yoo iz.

Sundance, hoping he's doing this right

Old May 17th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Pleez furgiv my inaddykwit sekkaterry fur puttin da rong name on da preevius
post. It is me hostin da batchalur pawty, not Rebecca.

Sundance the exasperated

Old May 17th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

On Thu, 17 May 2007 06:05:29 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Pleez furgiv my inaddykwit sekkaterry fur puttin da rong name on da preevius
post. It is me hostin da batchalur pawty, not Rebecca.

Sundance the exasperated

Dats ok, we all haf secaterry prolems sometimes.

Sounds like fun! I'll 'port offur in just a minute.

Ranger, if you promise to be a good kitten, you can come too. But
rememfur, I'll be keeping an eye on you!

Sammy
Old May 17th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Dats ok, we all haf secaterry prolems sometimes.

Sounds like fun! I'll 'port offur in just a minute.

Ranger, if you promise to be a good kitten, you can come too. But
rememfur, I'll be keeping an eye on you!

Sammy

Darn it - talking abotu sekaterry problems - dat last message was from me,
not from mineown hoomin!

Sammy

Old May 19th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I wunner where efurrykittee iz, Sammy. Enneeway, yoo kan luk over deze
mooveez I bringed and hewp me decide which wun to show first. We haz:

"Backyard Birdies"
"Fun With Fishies"
da entire CatfoodNetwork series "Good Meats"

An if da kittez iz up fur it, we haz a horrer moovie, "Night of the Living
TEDs".

What duz yoo fingk?

Sundance

news

Old May 19th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy Redcat

Ooh, dey all sounz eggzelent! I fink I'd suggest we do birdiez, den
fishies, den da meats, den if efurryone is up for it, maybe da scary
one. Dat sounds like funfun!

Old May 19th 07, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*the 'porter twinkles and out steps chester with a blindfold on, Tiger is on
one side and TV on the other, guiding their housemate, ... here we are,
Tigger fur hiz howze

Old May 19th 07, 12:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I juzt likez mofiez, I duzint care what you showz, az long az der iz popkurn
ta go wif it, TV, glad ther deliqwint sekatari iz efin poztin
. ..

Old May 19th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Does you fingk da skary wun wud be too skary fur Ranger? I duznt want him
to start havvin nitemarez or enneefing.

Sundance

Old May 20th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

Sundance wrote:
Does you fingk da skary wun wud be too skary fur Ranger? I duznt want him
to start havvin nitemarez or enneefing.

Sundance

I don't fink anyfing scares Ranger. Even stuffz dat should.

Sammy

Time fur a pawty! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] Cat community 22 May 11th 07 04:49 AM
Chester got out! Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 November 4th 05 01:10 PM
It's pawty time - Harri's home! Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 30 July 5th 05 08:27 PM
Letz Pawty! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 21 June 13th 05 08:41 PM
My bridal pawty! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 37 May 20th 05 10:52 AM