castink

Old April 15th 10, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default castink

Willow reads what the group is about to do and after looking at the human
version of the script decides.

I weld like to play Julietz mofther, Ladie Catulip (Capulet).

Old April 15th 10, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Uhh ohhhhhh mrrrrrrrrrrrrt, iffen I pway Roamy-o, iam en bigbig trubblez
hawh?.
waffs
Mosey-O ..

Old April 15th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 15, 12:55*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Uhh ohhhhhh mrrrrrrrrrrrrt, iffen I pway Roamy-o, *iam en bigbig trubblez
hawh?.
waffs
Mosey-O ..

Willow reads what the group is about to do and after looking at the human
version of the script decides.

I weld like to play Julietz mofther, Ladie Catulip (Capulet).- Hide quoted text -

Dat zackwy wite Mosey, beclawz itz a twajiddy.
Dere wil be trooderz, wapping, hisspitting, hurking, an woemantz an
dansing singing. An wotz ob zooming ob kors.
An a missteeryus byootyus purrzhan pwincess. Wets see, gnaow hoo cud
play dat purrt effurtlessly???
Meowy (pretending to be stumped), adds Laydee Cattulip to cast.
Old April 15th 10, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"MeOwy"
On Apr 15, 12:55 am, "Mosey =^..^="
Uhh ohhhhhh mrrrrrrrrrrrrt, iffen I pway Roamy-o, iam en bigbig trubblez
hawh?.
waffs
Mosey-O ..

Willow reads what the group is about to do and after looking at the
human
version of the script decides.

I weld like to play Julietz mofther, Ladie Catulip (Capulet).-

Dat zackwy wite Mosey, beclawz itz a twajiddy.
Dere wil be trooderz, wapping, hisspitting, hurking, an woemantz an
dansing singing. An wotz ob zooming ob kors.
An a missteeryus byootyus purrzhan pwincess. Wets see, gnaow hoo cud
play dat purrt effurtlessly???
Meowy (pretending to be stumped), adds Laydee Cattulip to cast.

Lettz see, I kan doo hurking vury well, waffz, fite owf troodrz, hisspit
gud, danse gud, sing gud, womanse gud, zoom gud, haow bowt, geez, MME Anais
az da pwinssis???
Or maybee Willow, Trudi or inny gurl kittee? Et iz uh pway aftur
awl..rite?
I kan do komedy tew...yew gno dat.
Wuffs
Mosey-O

Old April 16th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:05:37 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat zackwy wite Mosey, beclawz itz a twajiddy.
Dere wil be trooderz, wapping, hisspitting, hurking, an woemantz an
dansing singing. An wotz ob zooming ob kors.
An a missteeryus byootyus purrzhan pwincess. Wets see, gnaow hoo cud
play dat purrt effurtlessly???
Meowy (pretending to be stumped), adds Laydee Cattulip to cast.

Meow MeOwy!

[looks in mirror] Purrhaps I cud pway dat
part.... Whaddya fink??????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/15/2010 7:18:53 PM
Old April 16th 10, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 15, 5:19*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:05:37 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat zackwy wite Mosey, beclawz itz a twajiddy.
Dere wil be trooderz, wapping, hisspitting, hurking, an woemantz an
dansing singing. An wotz ob zooming ob kors.
An a missteeryus byootyus purrzhan pwincess. *Wets see, gnaow hoo cud
play dat purrt effurtlessly???
Meowy (pretending to be stumped), adds Laydee Cattulip to cast.

Meow MeOwy!

* * * * [looks in mirror] Purrhaps I cud pway dat
part.... Whaddya fink??????

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 4/15/2010 7:18:53 PM

Oh I surtanwy finK sew Mme. Anais. Fangyu fur offuring.
Duz yoo hab a nise divan an sum bwokayd curtinz?
Meowy, purrdoozer ob a stayj purrduckshun
Old April 16th 10, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Iffin her don hab the rite kine of kurtinz, her hooman kud make demselvez.
Her wud be perfek for da row of Juiloletz.

Willow sits atop her fishtank then dances around the top, maybe someday they
can do Swan Lake and she can star in that.

Old April 16th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 16, 3:07*am, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Meowy, purrdoozer ob a stayj purrduckshun- Hide quoted text -

Willow, yu ar du ansser tew a stayge purrdoozerz dreemz. Wud yoo
catsidur tayking da jawb ob durrekdur ob choreeawgraffy an cawstoom
deezyne? Den we wil hire Mme Anaises hoomin tew sew dem.

I agwee dat da wuvwy Mme Anais, hoo appeers to be furry yung, wud be a
gud Jewelyet. I wil penssel hur in umtil we heer fwum Sunrise or Mme
Anais boutted dis. An ob kors Mme Anais wil be da misteereus purrzhun
pwinsess, hoo wil be Jewelyet in dustskies (skribbl skribbl)
Meowy, mayking gnotes.
Old April 16th 10, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I wud lub ta help wiff da designink. I saw a lofley cat tree ad other die
data wood do for ad balconies seen. We mea haff to pay Mme Anais hooman in
salmon fishies, I neffer heard him say himself likez toonas, being Italiaan
and dat sort of fing. Willow getting a notebook ready for the job.