Woman puts kitten in bin - it's ok it's not hurt!

Old August 23rd 10, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_3_]

Default Woman puts kitten in bin - it's ok it's not hurt!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...n-870a197.html

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

Sharon

Old August 23rd 10, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

"people" who can do that sort of thing do breathe the same air as the rest
of us. Unfortunately.
newsYyco.127342$Nu2.82590@hurricane...

Old August 23rd 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...n-870a197.html

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

Sharon

Man I hope they get her. Am I nuts, but did the RSPCA seem kind of lame
about the whole deal? Alleged event?
Old August 23rd 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Sharon & Smudgie" sharonand wrote in message
newsYyco.127342$Nu2.82590@hurricane...
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...n-870a197.html

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

Sharon

What a scummy thing to do. They have good evidence--that video is very
clear, and it is also clear that the woman looked around several times
(undoubtedly to be sure that no one was watching) before dumping the poor
little kitty. I hope the publicity forces law enforcement to take strong
action and "throw the book at her," if they were not going to do so
originally. She is first shown petting the cat as if to make friends, then
deliberately dumping it in the trash can. Poor little kitten.

MaryL

MaryL

Old August 24th 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...n-870a197.html

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

She sounds disturbed. I hope they throw the book at her!

Poor kitty, she was just being friendly. Too bad there's no way to teach
a cat "don't talk to strangers". (Although that would be unfortunate for
the 99.99% of people who are normal and would be friendly back!)

I hope it wasn't too hot in there for her.

Joyce

--
The Internet is on computers now! -- Homer Simpson
Old August 24th 10, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...n-870a197.html

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

Sharon

I hope she's caught and when she is, gets a prison sentence.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old August 24th 10, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 23 Aug, 19:18, "Sharon & Smudgie" sharonand
wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...-cctv-dumping-...

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

18 hours according to some reports and in hot weather with no food or
water- it could have easily been a lot worse for poor Lola if her
slaves hadn't heard her crying from the bin. She's a recue kitten,
less than a year old, I don't think she'll have a good opinion of most
of the Human race!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 24th 10, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Adrian wrote:

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...n-870a197.html

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

Sharon

I hope she's caught and when she is, gets a prison sentence.

They now say that she's been identified and is being questioned.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-2060590.html
Old August 24th 10, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...-cctv-dumping-...

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

18 hours according to some reports and in hot weather with no food or
water- it could have easily been a lot worse for poor Lola if her
slaves hadn't heard her crying from the bin. She's a recue kitten,
less than a year old, I don't think she'll have a good opinion of most
of the Human race!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I find incredible how many abused dogs and cats can still be so loving.

Old August 24th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100823/...n-870a197.html

I was disgusted by this. Poor little thing was there for 16 hours before
someone heard it and rescued it!

Sharon

I hope she's caught and when she is, gets a prison sentence.

They now say that she's been identified and is being questioned.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-2060590.html

And will probably get away with a slapped wrist! She is being offered police
protection due to the "level of vitriol against her"! I say let the masses
loose on her, serves her right!

Sharon