RPCC Website Updated!!!!

Old May 6th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default RPCC Website Updated!!!!

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the website has been
updated. There still isn't a lot there, but more will be added as it
gets done.

Anyone (human or kitty) who has their own site, and would like it
added to the links page, please email me at and I
will add them. It's a lot easier for me this way, as I may miss
someone otherwise.

Also needed, site urls for the clubs that don't have links on the
links page. In time, it would be nice if every club still in
existence had their own page.

Any poem/song/story writer who doesn't want theirs posted on the
website, please email me privately and let me know.

More to come.

Thanks for your help!

Heather
Old May 6th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 6, 11:04*am, wrote:
Hi everyone. *Just wanted to let you know that the website has been
updated. *There still isn't a lot there, but more will be added as it
gets done.

Anyone (human or kitty) who has their own site, and would like it
added to the links page, please email me at and I
will add them. *It's a lot easier for me this way, as I may miss
someone otherwise.

Also needed, site urls for the clubs that don't have links on the
links page. *In time, it would be nice if every club still in
existence had their own page.

Any poem/song/story writer who doesn't want theirs posted on the
website, please email me privately and let me know.

More to come.

Thanks for your help!

Heather

Link?

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 6th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

rpcc.clowder.org

It luks bootiful...fangu Anti Heatfur.

Booker

Old May 7th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On May 6, 11:18*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On May 6, 11:04*am, wrote:

Hi everyone. *Just wanted to let you know that the website has been
updated. *There still isn't a lot there, but more will be added as it
gets done.

Anyone (human or kitty) who has their own site, and would like it
added to the links page, please email me at and I
will add them. *It's a lot easier for me this way, as I may miss
someone otherwise.

Also needed, site urls for the clubs that don't have links on the
links page. *In time, it would be nice if every club still in
existence had their own page.

Any poem/song/story writer who doesn't want theirs posted on the
website, please email me privately and let me know.

More to come.

Thanks for your help!

Heather

Link?

--
Will in New Haven- Hide quoted text -

Oops! Here you go: http://rpcc.clowder.org/

Heather

Old May 7th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu! blush

Heather, still plugging away

On May 6, 8:32*pm, Lucy wrote:
Heather, I love it! It looks like "us." Thank you!

Julie

wrote:
Hi everyone. *Just wanted to let you know that the website has been
updated. *There still isn't a lot there, but more will be added as it
gets done.

Anyone (human or kitty) who has their own site, and would like it
added to the links page, please email me at and I
will add them. *It's a lot easier for me this way, as I may miss
someone otherwise.

Also needed, site urls for the clubs that don't have links on the
links page. *In time, it would be nice if every club still in
existence had their own page.

Any poem/song/story writer who doesn't want theirs posted on the
website, please email me privately and let me know.

More to come.

Thanks for your help!

Heather- Hide quoted text -

Old May 7th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Thanks Fred! There's a LOT more planned, once I get the basic stuff
up. Of course there will be photos! :-) I'm going to be asking for
everyone to send me pictures of their cats, and also the urls of
homepages for anyone who has them. I'm also planning quite a few
other things, but don't want to "let the cat out of the bag yet". :-)

Heather

A note from Diana and Ryan: Hi Daddee Fred! Sins Anti Heather iz onna
pooter, weez jist wantid tu let yu node dat weez duin fine, an hav
mayd sum noo frendz heer. Weez play Evil Red Dot effury nite, an Anti
Heather tryz tu brush us fur a few minnitz effury day. Weez fink dis
izznt a bad plays at all tu spend a vaykayshun. Da rest uv da kittiez
on rpcc shud plan der vaykayshunz heer! Weez hope Cinnamon iz
adapting a liddle beddur now. Purrleez say hihi tu him fur us.

Diana an Ryan

On May 6, 11:56*pm, Fred wrote:
* * * * It looks very professional, Heather. *Well done! *Will there be photos?

Fred

wrote:
Hi everyone. *Just wanted to let you know that the website has been
updated. *There still isn't a lot there, but more will be added as
it gets done.

Anyone (human or kitty) who has their own site, and would like it
added to the links page, please email me at and
I will add them. *It's a lot easier for me this way, as I may miss
someone otherwise.

Also needed, site urls for the clubs that don't have links on the
links page. *In time, it would be nice if every club still in
existence had their own page.

Any poem/song/story writer who doesn't want theirs posted on the
website, please email me privately and let me know.

More to come.

Thanks for your help!

Heather- Hide quoted text -

Peace,
Fred- Hide quoted text -

Old May 8th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 16:57, wrote:

[...]

You bet I will. Cinnamon is settling into a routine and eating fairly
well now. He's not happy, but everything scares him and I'm trying to
slowly bring him out into the open during the day. Cinnamon says he
missed you both, but mostly Ryan who used to share an early morning
play time and for a long time Cinnamon would call softly for Ryan in
the early morning hours. It was very sad to hear it and know that
there would be no answer here. It was very hard on these cats to be
separated like that. I feel their pain.

--
Peace,
Fred