Vaykayshun'z Offur

Old September 7th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Vaykayshun'z Offur

Weez jist wantid tu let effurykitty node dat owr vaykayshun iz offur,
an weez goin home!

Weez gonna miss Anti Heather an all owr noo frendz, but weez furry
happy cuz owr hole famblee iz gonna be bak tugeffur. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

If enykitty iz lukkin fur a kool vaykayshun spot, may weez rekommend
Anti Heather'z plase. Itz got gud fud, soft bedz an lotz uv windoze
tu watch burdeez frum. Derz lufflee karpit tu skratch an lotza hi
playsiz tu nap on. Itz a grayt playse tu meet noo frendz tu!

Diana an Ryan, wayvin byby tu Anti Heather

Hoomin note: Fred came and picked up Diana and Ryan about a half hour
ago, and they are now on their way back to Ottawa to their new home.

It has been wonderful having these awesome kitties here, and I am
going to miss them tremendously. :-( But I'm also happy they are
going to be reunited with their daddy and Cinnamon. And I'm so glad I
was able to help.

Heather, happy but with MMS

Old September 7th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

wrote:
Weez jist wantid tu let effurykitty node dat owr vaykayshun iz offur,
an weez goin home!

Weez gonna miss Anti Heather an all owr noo frendz, but weez furry
happy cuz owr hole famblee iz gonna be bak tugeffur. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Mosey heer, I am sew happee fur yew tew awl be home tewgetter.
Mabbee yew kan awl come tew Tabitha n my wedink onna 20th en Hawaii.

If enykitty iz lukkin fur a kool vaykayshun spot, may weez rekommend
Anti Heather'z plase. Itz got gud fud, soft bedz an lotz uv windoze
tu watch burdeez frum. Derz lufflee karpit tu skratch an lotza hi
playsiz tu nap on. Itz a grayt playse tu meet noo frendz tu!

Diana an Ryan, wayvin byby tu Anti Heather

Hoomin note: Fred came and picked up Diana and Ryan about a half hour
ago, and they are now on their way back to Ottawa to their new home.

It has been wonderful having these awesome kitties here, and I am
going to miss them tremendously. :-( But I'm also happy they are
going to be reunited with their daddy and Cinnamon. And I'm so glad I
was able to help.

Heather, happy but with MMS

Heather, thank you so much, for all that you do! I'm so happy to know you.

Julie

Another Hoomin note
I know how much you loved Diana and Ryan and how much you will miss them.
Thank you for all you do for the kitties and I too am happy to know you
You are wonderful.
How is Graem's knee doing?
(((((Heather))))
Kyla

Old September 8th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Hoomin note: Fred came and picked up Diana and Ryan about a half hour
ago, and they are now on their way back to Ottawa to their new home.

It has been wonderful having these awesome kitties here, and I am
going to miss them tremendously. :-( But I'm also happy they are
going to be reunited with their daddy and Cinnamon. And I'm so glad I
was able to help.

Heather, happy but with MMS

Anti Heather, thank you for being an angel and rescuing Diana and Ryan
and helping out Fred in such a tremendous way. The way that you care for
kitties is beyond admirable, and providing a home for Diana and Ryan
when they had to be separated from Fred was the most unbelievably
wonderful thing any of us could have hoped for.

Fred, we are so delighted that your family is reunited again!

Diana and Ryan, welcome home!

Amelia
Old September 8th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessingz on Anti Heather!!!!

Rebecca, for her house

Old September 8th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 7, 4:51*pm, wrote:
[...]

Heather, you are wonderful beyond belief. This is a very happy time
but I know you will miss the kittees.

Will in New Haven

Does yoo wan sum parruts?
--
Missy
Old September 8th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 7, 5:26*pm, Lucy wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Julie- Hide quoted text -

What a lovely compliment; thank you Julie.

Heather
Old September 8th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 7, 5:53*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Kyla- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Kyla; that's so nice of you. I only wish I could win the
lottery so I could help even more cats. I doubt that's going to
happen though. :-)

Graeme went back to work on Sept. 2. He's still having strange little
pains, and can't bend his leg as much as he should be able to, but
he's working on it. They give him a helper if there's a lot of
lifting to do. Thanks for asking.

Heather