Why Is Dis Happining?

Old December 23rd 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Why Is Dis Happining?

Meowmie wud lyke tu node if eny kitty kin tell hur sumfin.

Effury tyme she postz, she haz tu fill in da leddurz at da bottom
befor hur messij iz postid. Iz der sum way tu git rid uv dis?

Fangu.

DaRennieKidz
Old December 23rd 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Dat is a "feature" of Google Groups. I'z not aware of any way to get
around dat. Her bestest bet would be to install a newsreader an set it up
to fetch e-mail from place like motzarella (a free new service).

Harri

Old December 23rd 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

I have not used Google for a long time, So I didn't know what you
were talking about, but I am using Motzarella and have no complaints
at all. It's free and it just works fine.

Fred HC.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 23rd 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:16:40 -0500, Fred wrote:

I have not used Google for a long time, So I didn't know what you were
talking about, but I am using Motzarella and have no complaints at all.
It's free and it just works fine.

Fred HC.

I beleef she was talking about da "captcha" you haz to enter before
Gargle Gropes will letz youz post.

Harri

Old December 23rd 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat"
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:16:40 -0500, Fred wrote:

I have not used Google for a long time, So I didn't know what you were
talking about, but I am using Motzarella and have no complaints at all.
It's free and it just works fine.

Fred HC.

I beleef she was talking about da "captcha" you haz to enter before
Gargle Gropes will letz youz post.

Harri

Wen Comcats wuz gonna git rid uff dis groop, we got a pressie of a
individual account wich wuz nise, n furry enexpinsive. Meowmie haytes
Google groop n wuz reddy tew gib up duh newzgroopz iffen hur had tew go fru
Google.

Mosey

Old December 24th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Wen Comcats wuz gonna git rid uff dis groop, we got a pressie of a
individual account wich wuz nise, n furry enexpinsive. Meowmie haytes
Google groop n wuz reddy tew gib up duh newzgroopz iffen hur had tew go fru
Google.

Technical note: There's no need for anyone to struggle with Google
Groups for posting. There are decent inexpensive and even free news
servers for text groups, especially "Big 8" groups like this one, and
there's a choice of newsreaders for every operating system I know of.

My current choices are Motzarella as a news server for text groups
(free), and Seamonkey as a newsreader (free for Windows, Mac OS X, and
Linux).

Adam
Old December 24th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 12:14*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Dat is a "feature" of Google Groups. I'z not aware of any way to get
around dat. Her bestest bet would be to install a newsreader an set it up
to fetch e-mail from place like motzarella (a free new service).

Harri

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:06:29 -0800, angelvinvin wrote:
Meowmie wud lyke tu node if eny kitty kin tell hur sumfin.

Effury tyme she postz, she haz tu fill in da leddurz at da bottom befor
hur messij iz postid. *Iz der sum way tu git rid uv dis?

Fangu.

DaRennieKidz- Hide quoted text -

Fangu! If hur duz dat, dude da messijiz go tu hur inbox, or duz she
havta git dem onlion?

DaRennieKidz, furry catfoozed
Old December 24th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Dat is a "feature" of Google Groups. I'z not aware of any way to get
around dat. Her bestest bet would be to install a newsreader an set
it up to fetch e-mail from place like motzarella (a free new
service).

Harri

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:06:29 -0800, angelvinvin wrote:

Meowmie wud lyke tu node if eny kitty kin tell hur sumfin.

Effury tyme she postz, she haz tu fill in da leddurz at da bottom
befor
hur messij iz postid. *Iz der sum way tu git rid uv dis?

Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).- Hide quoted text -

Izit hard tu set up?

DaRennieKidz
Old December 24th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 6:50*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Harri Roadcat"

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:16:40 -0500, Fred wrote:

I have not used Google for a long time, So I didn't know what you were
talking about, but I am using Motzarella and have no complaints at all..
It's free and it just works fine.

Fred HC.

I beleef she was talking about da "captcha" you haz to enter before
Gargle Gropes will letz youz post.

Harri

Wen Comcats wuz gonna git rid uff dis groop, we got a pressie of a
individual account wich wuz nise, n furry enexpinsive. *Meowmie haytes
Google groop n wuz reddy tew gib up duh newzgroopz iffen hur had tew go fru
Google.

Mosey

Meowmiez a dummee wen it kumz tu deez fingz. Watza individual
akkownt? Owr ISP tuk noozgroopz away. Hisspit on dem fur duin dat!

DaRennieKidz
Old December 24th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 8:57*pm, Adam wrote:
Wen Comcats wuz gonna git rid uff dis groop, we got a pressie of a
individual account wich wuz nise, n furry enexpinsive. *Meowmie haytes
Google groop n wuz reddy tew gib up duh newzgroopz iffen hur had tew go fru
Google.

Technical note: There's no need for anyone to struggle with Google
Groups for posting. *There are decent inexpensive and even free news
servers for text groups, especially "Big 8" groups like this one, and
there's a choice of newsreaders for every operating system I know of.

My current choices are Motzarella as a news server for text groups
(free), and Seamonkey as a newsreader (free for Windows, Mac OS X, and
Linux).

Adam

Fangu Unca Adam! Meowmie'z gonna dude sum chekkin arownd.

DaRennieKidz