[OT] Another Fun Link

Old March 6th 05, 04:22 AM
CatNipped

Default [OT] Another Fun Link

Hmmm, they say that the smarter you are the longer it takes you to figure it
out - I figured it out distressingly quickly!! LOL

http://crux.baker.edu/cdavis09/roses.html#instructions

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old March 6th 05, 05:10 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
Hmmm, they say that the smarter you are the longer it takes you to
figure it out - I figured it out distressingly quickly!! LOL

http://crux.baker.edu/cdavis09/roses.html#instructions

I can't figure it out :-(
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old March 6th 05, 05:13 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:22:25 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Hmmm, they say that the smarter you are the longer it takes you to figure it
out - I figured it out distressingly quickly!! LOL

http://crux.baker.edu/cdavis09/roses.html#instructions

I must be friggin' Einstein!!!!!!

Theresa
Old March 6th 05, 03:04 PM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
http://crux.baker.edu/cdavis09/roses.html#instructions

There's a better version he
http://www.borrett.id.au/computing/petals-j.htm

But I can't figure the darn game out. Last night I started an excel
spreadsheet to see if I could plot a correlation or something...
Does the order of the dice matter?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 6th 05, 03:51 PM
HRFLTiger

Victor Martinez wrote:
There's a better version he
http://www.borrett.id.au/computing/petals-j.htm

But I can't figure the darn game out.///

Me neither. I'm completely baffled. We all must be Einstien!!

Helen M

Old March 6th 05, 05:11 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://crux.baker.edu/cdavis09/roses.html#instructions

There's a better version he
http://www.borrett.id.au/computing/petals-j.htm

But I can't figure the darn game out. Last night I started an excel
spreadsheet to see if I could plot a correlation or something...
Does the order of the dice matter?

LOL - see, you're trying the *smart* way. It's a lot simpler than that.
Here's a hint. Read the name of the game, on word at a time, and
concentrate on each word.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 6th 05, 06:08 PM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
Here's a hint. Read the name of the game, on word at a time, and
concentrate on each word.

Remember that english is my second language, this better not involve
some obscure word-play or something! ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 6th 05, 06:46 PM
Seanette Blaylock

(Mark Edwards) had some very interesting
things to say about [OT] Another Fun Link:

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped! wrote:
Hmmm, they say that the smarter you are the longer it takes you to
figure it out - I figured it out distressingly quickly!! LOL
http://crux.baker.edu/cdavis09/roses.html#instructions
Got it in two tries.

Spent a little while arguing with it last night, with no results.
Figured it out this morning.

Old March 6th 05, 06:54 PM
KellyH

"CatNipped" wrote
LOL - see, you're trying the *smart* way. It's a lot simpler than that.
Here's a hint. Read the name of the game, on word at a time, and
concentrate on each word.

Thanks, I didn't think the name meant anything. Here I was trying square
roots and all kinds of things.
--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old March 6th 05, 07:10 PM
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped! wrote:
Hmmm, they say that the smarter you are the longer it takes you to

figure it
out - I figured it out distressingly quickly!! LOL

http://crux.baker.edu/cdavis09/roses.html#instructions

Got it in two tries.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark