AT THUH JUNE PIKNIK

Old July 2nd 03, 12:44 AM
Miss Violette

Default AT THUH JUNE PIKNIK

OK, Trudi tears off agin
ChildFree23 wrote in message
rthlink.net...
I'ze so happy! Let's go roll in the dirt over there!

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
I likez dis, trudi stops scratching energetically to inspect her claws,

dey
isa lookin good butted i thinkz dey needz more work, and she again tears
into the tree, I isa glad you camed to the picnic Lillith, Trudi,glad to

be
playing with her friend
ChildFree23 wrote in message
thlink.net...
Yeah! Let's go! [SCRATCH! SCRATCH! SCRATCH!] This is fun!

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
excellent!!! Lookat dat one itsa bigbig so we can use da same one,

Trudi,
takes off at a tear towards an unsuspecting huge tree,
ChildFree23 wrote in message
thlink.net...
Hihi, Trudi! Let's go sharpen our claws on a tree. Then we can

get
volleyball game going!

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi lillith, I so glad to see ya, lets go anna play anna maybe

eat
some
of
dis her grass, Trudi

anna hi to the rest of you guys too, Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message
thlink.net...
Hi hi hi! There's plenty of room in thuh medow. Sumplace

between
thuh
bandstand and thuh food tabules is prime territoree. Shoor

yew
can
burrow under thuh kwilt. It's reel soft. Wanna play

badminton?

That sounds furry good. We'll set up right here, near Miss

Violette
and
her
clowder, so that Lilith Kitten can play with Trudi.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Can I catch the birdie and bring it to GranMeowmie as a gift?

Capt. Midnight
DOC In Training

Hihi, Trudi! Do you want to play with me?

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

Old July 3rd 03, 02:43 AM
ChildFree23

[Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]

Old July 3rd 03, 01:46 PM
Miss Violette

Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will dis
her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur

Old July 4th 03, 01:08 AM
ChildFree23

Oooh, I almost forgot about that! GranMeowmie says I take such good care of
my white spots, that I don't want to disappoint her!

Old July 4th 03, 01:08 AM
ChildFree23

HiHi Lilith Kitten an Trudi, Can I roll wif yu? I luf to roll on da
karpet at home. Meowmie finallee letted us com to da piknik.
Callisto duznt roll much, she just lies on her bak. She better put
sum sunskreen on herown tummee. Xena

Of course youse can roll with usses! But first -- have you sharpened your
claws on the tree over there?

Lilith Kitten

Old July 4th 03, 02:09 PM
Miss Violette

sure you can roll allaround wif uses, anna OEJ lays onna herown back alla
time, I guesses her needsa screen too since herown belly isa mostly white,
Trudi, welcoming her friends
wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:09 GMT, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will

dis
her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur
arthlink.net...

"

Old July 5th 03, 09:50 PM
ChildFree23

Or we can go roll in the grass to get the top soil out and then we can groom
ourselves clean again!

Winter in June lrulan Cat anecdotes 117 June 30th 04 06:22 PM
Camping information: Heading west. Tanada Cat anecdotes 34 May 17th 04 06:15 PM
JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY Adam Cat community 39 July 23rd 03 11:04 PM