Warning: Singing

Old October 10th 12, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Warning: Singing

Meomie klames she wuz singin. She kant sing. HOnessly! She wuz makin
stranj noyses, I thot she wuz sik an callin out tu me, 'cat'. Wat kin yu
du???? She wont stop!!!

Sam

Although I am not much of a singer, I get a lot of harmless pleasure out
of participating in a couple of community choirs of the no-audition
type. In one of them, we're doing two parts of Bach's Magnificat (which
includes all those references to cats!), and the director recommended
that we go to a particular site, download our part in the most basic
version, and practise.

Sam, as he so often is, was dozing in the computer desk drawer with the
pillow in it. He woke up abruptly. After a few minutes he turned to me
and tapped me on my arm with a paw. He was obviously baffled at my odd
behaviour!!

Cheryl
Old October 10th 12, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On 2012-10-09 19:08:40 -0500, Cheryl said:

Meomie klames she wuz singin. She kant sing. HOnessly! She wuz makin
stranj noyses, I thot she wuz sik an callin out tu me, 'cat'. Wat kin
yu du???? She wont stop!!!

Sam

Don't feel tootoo bad. Mine Paw can't sing neifur, but him tries
sometimes. Back when we was still in da truck him used to try to sing
along wif da radio, si I hadded to climb in him's lap an put mine paw
over hims mouth. A kitty can only take so much!

Human: A couple times when we were doing late runs, driving through the
night along quiet highways, I turned on the radio and found some fairly
old music playing, and tried to sing along with it. That lasted all of
about 5 minutes each time. Harri would climb onto my chest and put her
paw firmly on my mouth to make me stop.

Old October 10th 12, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 22:08:40 -0230, Cheryl wrote:

[...]

i heer memorriez frum musicle cats when i eet. mayke him stop!
beauty
Old October 12th 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 9, 10:05*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
[...]

Itted taks a WOT to mak a hoomin stop singing. Mine mommy yoosd to try
to get mine Uncl Bill to lern to sing propurrally butted she desided
to kwit after yeers ob effurt. Butted he STILL do sumtimz sing.

--
WooToo, paws over eers
Old October 12th 12, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

[...]

Meowmie wikes tu sing tu The Traveling Wilburys n hur duzn't saownd dat bad
at awl.
Der iz one song, kaled "in Da Poorhouse" dat Meowmie wikes meh tu sing ulong
wif hur n ai du n weh hab fuhn. yeUP
Nao, if hur wud jest git ovur dat dum tummy floomonster.

Mosey

Old October 16th 12, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
[...]

Meowmee juzt pikt op uh bidiotaype ov dat frum da GudWyll...
I heowp hur duzint sing uhlung!
--
Pit2ô.ônya