PING THE GROUP

Old October 2nd 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default PING THE GROUP

I am sorry that I have not responded to those who needed PURRS, HUGS and
PRAYERS. The pack is sending them out to who ever needs them. I opened my
newsreader like I always do everyday and for some reason Road Runner my
internet service just unloaded 3000 post on me ranging from months ago till
today. Almost all I have not seen. So please forgive me If I missed you
specially the most recent Julie and Sam. I responded to your first post
about Sam but did not get the update to today. Belated purrs. There are
quite a few others. I guess what I am doing today

Old October 2nd 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

Matthew wrote:

I am sorry that I have not responded to those who needed PURRS, HUGS and
PRAYERS. The pack is sending them out to who ever needs them. I opened my
newsreader like I always do everyday and for some reason Road Runner my
internet service just unloaded 3000 post on me ranging from months ago till
today. Almost all I have not seen. So please forgive me If I missed you
specially the most recent Julie and Sam. I responded to your first post
about Sam but did not get the update to today. Belated purrs. There are
quite a few others. I guess what I am doing today

Matthew,
I appreciate your purrs. You do so much better than I do when it comes
to keeping up with the newsgroup you don't have to apologize to us! Sam
caught the purrs coming from your house and I knew they were coming as
well. Thank you for thinking of us in this post, however.

Julie and Sam

Old October 2nd 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Julie and Sam" wrote in message

Matthew wrote:

[...]

You are very welcome. So many responded to my desperate request for Purrs
and Prayers for Spirit and Rumble. It is my honor to try and keep up doing
the same for everyone else. I hope everything is fine with Sam you both
will be in my thoughts and prayers

Old October 3rd 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Mon 02 Oct 2006 02:05:46p, Matthew wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

I am sorry that I have not responded to those who needed PURRS,
HUGS and PRAYERS. The pack is sending them out to who ever
needs them. I opened my newsreader like I always do everyday
and for some reason Road Runner my internet service just
unloaded 3000 post on me ranging from months ago till today.
Almost all I have not seen. So please forgive me If I missed
you specially the most recent Julie and Sam. I responded to your
first post about Sam but did not get the update to today.
Belated purrs. There are quite a few others. I guess what I am
doing today

Purrs to you and yours, too, Matthew. I can’t possibly respond to
all the purr requests, or even all the posts I want to. I hope the
spirit of the group knows we wish everyone well.

--
Cheryl