we have a plan

Old February 27th 08, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default we have a plan

so today I moved the rest of the living room furniture, I was so mad last
night I started cleaning to burn off steam, it was that or scream and I live
in a town of 200 so didn't want the neighbors calling our part time peace
officer and sending him here... with six regular cats and 2 foster I might
be in violation of the five animal limit... if I had that many I mean...

and today I called the vet assistant and we had a nice long talk about long
haired cats, which , as I told her I never have had, because I am not
responsible enough to take care of the long hair... but this cat didn't give
us any choice and I am sure if it were accepted at a shelter it might get
PTS because of the shape its in... so here's the plan.

1. Tomorrow when DH gets home we put the regulars in the bedroom.
2. we put the long haired one in a kitty jail.
3 we take the penthouse from the TV room and put it on the dining room table
clean it and put barbies stuff in there, cat box, towel, and food/water
dishes.
4 we clean the TV room.
5 we shave the long haired cat with DH's beard trimmer... if we both live
through this... we put it back in the kitty jail.

6 we clean the kitchen of all evidence of 5's activity.

7 we put Barbie in the penthouse to begin socializing her... this is about a
week ahead of schedule but oh well.
8 we clean the kitty suite and put the long haired cat's stuff in there so
once it is shaved its in a much warmer room. The TV room is cold because we
keep the vents in there closed unless DH is in there.

9 we feed the long hair for a few days to see what to do with it and try to
figure out what sex it is. please pray its a male and that suspiciously
rounded belly is just worms or fat and not a load of kittens.

10 we pray for a miracle and a carload of sanity along with a bit of early
cash drops out of the sky... *just wining here there isn't an emergency*

does this make sense and do any of you have any suggestions?

Le, the still deranged

Old February 27th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Possible BW
U jus don listen to da gramby. Her telled u to cut da front of yourown hair
and wear bangs ofber your forehead. Jus kauz u kant see, u shuld belief her
when she says dat da words "sucker for a homeless cat" is wriden dere.
Piglet loving her Auntie soft and knowing the word "soft" means more than
her thought at first!!!!

Old February 27th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sorry, no suggestions, just purrs for everything to work out.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 27th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

thanks for the support, we are gonna knead it, especially with friends like
Gramby who likes to promote I actually care about something, Lee
om...

Old February 27th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

soft ONLY refers to too much of me, Don't think anything else little miss
Piglette... want a slice of this turkey? soft

Old February 27th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

What u fink, iz da Pope Catholic. korze I du. Be right dere. Piglet
heading for the porter.

Old February 27th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

*slice of really good turkey bird goes to the cat who is now chomping
away... which of course means the rest goes to the resident felines...

you guys this smoked turkey from Wal-Mart is not only their favorite its not
hideously expensive, and no fat either, Lee

Old February 28th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Stormmee"
so today I moved the rest of the living room furniture, I was so mad last
night I started cleaning to burn off steam, it was that or scream and I
live
in a town of 200 so didn't want the neighbors calling our part time peace
officer and sending him here... with six regular cats and 2 foster I might
be in violation of the five animal limit... if I had that many I mean...

May I ask what got you sop mad?

and today I called the vet assistant and we had a nice long talk about
long
haired cats, which , as I told her I never have had, because I am not
responsible enough to take care of the long hair... but this cat didn't
give
us any choice and I am sure if it were accepted at a shelter it might get
PTS because of the shape its in.

Oh dear...

[...]

Peaying HARD

10 we pray for a miracle

I believe in miracles

and a carload of sanity

Hm, good name gor a new hybrid car the IN-SanityXR

along with a bit of early cash drops out of the sky... *just wining here
there isn't an emergency*

Well, every little bit helps.
If you DO happen get the cash dropped from the sky,
let's hope it's not in coins.
LOL, I'm sorry...couldn't resist...
I spend a couple of $ a week on the Mega Lotto and a couple of 'skratch off'
(pun totally intended) tix..I won $10 from a $5 investment on the
'scratch-off's) If I don't win anything, I don't buy another SO ticket
IF I ever win the BIG one, or a large portion there-in, I could help SO many
people out...

does this make sense and do any of you have any suggestions?

Le, the still deranged

LOL...YOU are really going thru it aren't you??
I know what you mean. DH is going to see a friend in Seattle, who is down
in the dumps, so I'm left with 4 snoozing no-good fuzzyballs. Gonna got
clean the 2 boxed, donning my Biolevel 4 hazard gear, load up the crap of a
dishwasher, brush the Cat's teeth, re-arrange the clutter, and get the
garbage bagged up to go out tonite. 2 lg trash bags, and 2 re-cycles.
While listening to one of the music channels on Cable.

It'll get better hon, it will. It HAS to.
((((HUGS)))
and soothing tea
Kyla

Old February 28th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I rarely get depressed, and even more rarely talk about it, but I do get
angry, and that I scream a bunch about, thanks for the support, Lee
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..

"Stormmee"