Engineers guide to cats

Old April 15th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Engineers guide to cats

wrote:
These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Debbie

This is hilarious! I love the cat yodeling part

Jill
Old April 15th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

On Apr 15, 9:52 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Reminded me of a favorite engineer joke:

That's a good one... here's a good selection, including the one you
posted.

http://www.i18nguy.com/engineers.html

Cheers.

Victor, practicing engineer, but not quite as nerdy...

Old April 15th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Apr 14, 2:14*pm, wrote:
These are definitely some easy going cats. *Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Debbie

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I am an engineer in name, a systems
engineer,
although I did put in a short time with chips, breadboards, wires,
etc. Now I
just spend all day working on my computer. See why I have cats :-)

Debbie
Old April 16th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

ROFL! I especially liked Oscar's hobbies (Mir's brother Emil shares most
of them) and 'corporal cuddling' + cat yodelling.

Old April 21st 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Victor Martinez wrote:
That's a good one... here's a good selection, including the one you
posted.

http://www.i18nguy.com/engineers.html

Cheers.

Victor, practicing engineer, but not quite as nerdy...

Thanks for the laugh!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Guide Cats for the Blind Jack Campin - bogus address Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 07 11:40 AM
Free Cat Care Guide Arlene Cats - misc 1 July 29th 07 12:05 PM
Free Cat Care Guide Arlene Cat anecdotes 0 July 28th 07 03:56 PM
Cat Info Guide zuhim Cat health & behaviour 1 August 21st 06 05:49 PM
Excerpt: Dr. Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs & Cats Jane Smith Cats - misc 0 September 23rd 05 03:32 PM