HE GOT OUT!!! (He's back)

Old April 17th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default HE GOT OUT!!! (He's back)

The LITTLE *******!!!! This takes the almighty cake.

The crazy thing is I DID look outside, but I didn't see him. Mom looked
again, but she looked behind the open door, which I was too panicky to think
of, I guess. She looked through the door glass, and was face-to-face wirh
the Stink. He said "Meow!"

The little booger followed Mom out the door when she got the newspaper. Mom
didn't notice, and accidentally shut him out. He immediately went into his
typical creepin' Jesus panic mode and hunkered down out there. Thank God
Mom looked out there again.

Even better-- or worse from an unredeemable ******* Cat standpoint-- he
looks GREAT. I expected to find him in a goddam coma. He's been in for ten
minutes now-- he just downed a dish of crunchies and is swaggering around
like 50 Cent.

Oh my. Stinky, rediscovering his inner (and outer) ******* Cat. Just add
fluids. :P

Is 9:00 AM too early for a shot of Scotch?

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 17th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Thank the ceiling cat! ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 17th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
The LITTLE *******!!!! This takes the almighty cake.

The crazy thing is I DID look outside, but I didn't see him. Mom
looked again, but she looked behind the open door, which I was too
panicky to think of, I guess. She looked through the door glass, and
was face-to-face wirh the Stink. He said "Meow!"

LOL!!

Oh my. Stinky, rediscovering his inner (and outer) ******* Cat.
Just add fluids. :P

I'm glad she looked outside again!

Is 9:00 AM too early for a shot of Scotch?

You know the saying, it's 5:00 somewhere...

Jill

Old April 17th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

LOL. I'm glad I scrolled down before I replied to your first post. I can
just see his face when he meowed through the door. Give the little
b*st*rd a scritch from me.

Old April 17th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 17, 9:07*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
The LITTLE *******!!!! *This takes the almighty cake.

The crazy thing is I DID look outside, but I didn't see him. *Mom looked
again, but she looked behind the open door, which I was too panicky to think
of, I guess. She looked through the door glass, and was face-to-face wirh
the Stink. *He said "Meow!"

The little booger followed Mom out the door when she got the newspaper. *Mom
didn't notice, and accidentally shut him out. * He immediately went into his
typical creepin' Jesus panic mode and hunkered down out there. *Thank God
Mom looked out there again.

Even better-- or worse from an unredeemable ******* Cat standpoint-- he
looks GREAT. *I expected to find him in a goddam coma. *He's been in for ten
minutes now-- he just downed a dish of crunchies and is swaggering around
like 50 Cent.

No wonder. He just conquered the wilderness of the OUT. Quivering in
fear and staying right by the door? Not him. Or not in his memory now
that he's safe.

Oh my. *Stinky, rediscovering his inner (and outer) ******* Cat. *Just add
fluids. :P

*Is 9:00 AM too early for a shot of Scotch?

Anytime is too early for a shot of Sc*tch but a nice little water
glass of Wild Turkey is another story. Since you might not have any
hand, I will drink one or five in your (and Stinky's) honor.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 17th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

[...]

It has to be 6pm somewhere.

Jo

Old April 17th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Apr 17, 6:07*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
[...]

Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I'm so glad the Stink is home safe! Maybe he felt he owed you a BCT
after the subQ. But what a relief it turned out okay and that he's
even feeling a little pleased with himself. I'd say you're entitled to
a shortie after an adrenaline rush like that. =o)

Melissa
Old April 17th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

Even better-- or worse from an unredeemable ******* Cat standpoint-- he
looks GREAT. I expected to find him in a goddam coma. He's been in for ten
minutes now-- he just downed a dish of crunchies and is swaggering around
like 50 Cent.

Oh my. Stinky, rediscovering his inner (and outer) ******* Cat. Just add
fluids. :P

Is 9:00 AM too early for a shot of Scotch?

LOL!! Obviously, you've made him feel *much* better with those fluids.
Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.

I'm really glad he's feeling so much better that he's able to pull
stuff like this, even if does mean you might end up in AA.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 17th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

omg -- I have to laugh, even though I know it had to be scarier than
you-know-what for you. Thank heavens he is home and okay (the little
dickens!)

Ginger-lyn