Ping Marina :)

Old April 21st 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Ping Marina :)

I'm cleaning out my hard drive, getting rid of stuff I no longer
need. I'm now going through the jpgs folder. As you can imagine,
I'm not doing very well getting rid of cat pictures.

Anyway, Marina, I just wanted you to know that I have quite the
collection of Caliban pictures. Every time you post one that I
think is overwhelmingly cute (which is frequent), I save a copy.

(BTW, I hope you don't mind... I will never do anything public
with them - I just enjoy looking at them from time to time for a
laugh or an "awww".)

Anyway, here's what I've got:

Caliban being cute
Caliban being haughty
Caliban giving dirty look
Caliban in a box
Caliban in bathroom sink
Caliban in kitchen sink
Caliban on a dock
Caliban on counter
Caliban on cushion
Caliban on keyboard
Caliban playing the cello
Caliban sleeping on book
Caliban sniffing white cat
Caliban snoozing
Caliban snuggling with miranda
Caliban with eyes closed
Caliban with stick in mouth

LOL!

The "stick in mouth" is one of my favorites, btw.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 21st 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:

(BTW, I hope you don't mind... I will never do anything public with
them - I just enjoy looking at them from time to time for a laugh or
an "awww".)

Oh, no, I don't mind at all.

Anyway, here's what I've got:

snip long list

LOL! Quite a collection. I'm glad you're enjoying my little goof.
Sometimes I think I'm posting way too many pictures of my cats. Here's a
new one:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0724.jpg

Here are more as the cats enjoyed the Out this weekend:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/Jan-Jun08/

I also took some pictures of the 'garden' (it's really too small to
warrant that name) with the crocuses (crocii?) and coltsfoots
(coltsfeet?), 4 pics starting he

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0731.jpg

Old April 21st 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Marina" wrote in message

LOL! Quite a collection. I'm glad you're enjoying my little goof.
Sometimes I think I'm posting way too many pictures of my cats. Here's a
new one:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0724.jpg

Ah, so he heard about Chloe and Pine Cone's upcoming nuptials on
FranknNikki's Island this June.

Pam S. giggling

Old April 21st 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in
:

Here's a new one:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...-Jun08/IMG_072
4.jpg

Love this one! An instant classic!

Here are more as the cats enjoyed the Out this weekend:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/Jan-Jun08/

I also took some pictures of the 'garden' (it's really too small to
warrant that name) with the crocuses (crocii?) and coltsfoots
(coltsfeet?), 4 pics starting he

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...den/?action=vi
ew&current=IMG_0731.jpg

Ping Marina Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 7 July 22nd 05 11:28 AM
Ping: Marina Irulan Cat anecdotes 3 October 23rd 04 04:33 AM
PING Marina dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 9 March 4th 04 08:03 PM
Ping: Marina Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 February 23rd 04 04:35 AM