Ping Trudi!

Old February 23rd 11, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Ping Trudi!

Its come tu myne attenshun dat my Meomie has been negwectin myne
soshul cawander. Dis has bin bwot tu myne attenshun by a kindkind
purrson an awl I can du is apurrlogise fur dis tewwible gaff.
glares once more at Meomie I suppose I mite furgiff hur cos shees a
funny wite cullur, n sniffin n coffin n smells of Vick n has pulled da
cuffurs offur hur hedd - in shame me finks. Just as she shood
be.....hurrrrmmmmph!
But now itz down tu yu Trudi.....can yu furgiff myne self......hmhhh?
purrlease?
I wood wuff tu take yu tu dat wittle table beside da sushibar n haff a
wittle sushi n nip an get tu know you bedder. Can yu furgiff myneself?

Jack Gordon
Old February 23rd 11, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi blushes so deep red there is even a slight pink tinge to her all white
whiskers...

she tries a couple of times to say something and finally gets out.

I figured yourown meowmie wuz da cauze of the purlim, hoominz iz fragile
kreashures anna when dey getz ill itz uzulee berre upsettin to da intire
howzhowlde. so der iz nothin ta furgive URSEF fur beclawz you did nothin at
all wrung...

i wuz so sure dat der wuz a hoomin error dat i efin sended ursef anofur note
ta make sure... dem shucheez iz berre gud beclawz da soft sharez dem wif
uses sometimez, so i wuld be honored ta sit wif ursef anna getsa know ursef
betterer.

Trudi, who knew sucha gallent handsome tuxido mancat could nefur be at fawlt

Old February 23rd 11, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 23, 9:25*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Fang gudness fur fwends! Yu nose dis mite haff been neffur happenin if
it had bin upta Meomie......sumwuns wookin owt fur
uss.....faiwygodcats?
Now, wet me take yure wap? Heer sit on this side, is warmer heer, dese
fwesh woses ar fur yu, dey soot yure purrsonality, sofurstikated n
atwaktiff. Now, wat wood yu wike to eet? Jack covers Trudi's paw with
his. Wood yu wike sum sushi or will we haff sum nip furst? I will haff
exaktlee wat yu haff.

Old February 24th 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

letz haf some of each suchee, some nip wine, anna letz get nip spwinkled
onna sucheez... she pats her new furndz paw... i iz sure a fairgodcat or
bast heped uses, but efin if dey had not efintulee urown hoomin wulda getted
better anna den it wulda getted rite... I iza beree paitint gurlcat.

wate kittez bring fudz anna trudi ooh anna ahhs, luked dey bwinged on of
each anna cutted dem inna haf so we kan bof twy...

Trudi leanz furwurd and lowerz herow voice, dija know ifin da soft reedz diz
she will prolee think she iz kopeein uses as she had sucheez fur lunch
butted she hadda wate until afur da toona pwaze fur herown wine,

Trudi

Old February 24th 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i furgettedta say, glare atta soft fur hittin send too soon, i lofez deze
flowerz, and she gives jack a small box wiffa single bootinear fur himta
wear, lukit it matches da flowerz ursef giffed me,

Trudi impuressed

Ping Trudi Granby[_2_] Cat community 6 February 20th 11 11:42 PM
Hey Trudi Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 4 May 16th 10 05:00 PM
SOS from TRUDI Granby Cat community 13 June 28th 08 01:25 AM
Thanx Trudi Granby Cat community 1 August 13th 07 04:58 PM
BK to Ms Trudi [email protected] Cat community 5 December 28th 04 08:36 AM