Carpet and cats

Old March 22nd 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Carpet and cats

"T" wrote
Yep - Love hardwood floors. Easy clean-up.

And there is no mistaking that kitty-puke skid you do in your bare feet.
Seconds later I have my foot under the tap and am going "eyyuuuuuuuuu!"
After I am sure all the kitty puke is gone from between my toes, *then* I
clean it up.

Old March 22nd 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 20, 11:52*pm, "dejablues" wrote:

Carpets need vacuuming. Cats do not like vacuums.

Um... our young cat rides the Roomba - and thinks it is great fun. He
sees the Dyson as a personal challenge. The older cat has pretty much
ignored any such machine since he was a tiny kitten - although as a
kitten he would move for a vacuum. As an adult, we have to move him if
he has chosen to be in the way. Yes, his hearing is excellent. He is
just a secure cat who recognizes what is and what is not a threat. And
the younger one has learned from him by observation.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA