soupkases an da kitchen sink

Old April 26th 12, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default soupkases an da kitchen sink

On 4/25/2012 4:12 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Ai wyl port ovur tew, tew beh wif ranger cuz ai wike hymself vury mutch.
uh huh.
Sew wyl Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy
Weh wyl awl bryng sum wunerful nip n nip fudz n nip drinkz tew

Pipps

OK, but pleeze keep da nip away frum Chappy. Heze bin ofurindulgin on it
laytely an dat wudn't be propriate fur diz gatherin.

Fangu furry much.

Booker
Old April 27th 12, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Ai wyl port ovur tew, tew beh wif ranger cuz ai wike hymself vury mutch.
uh huh.
Sew wyl Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy
Weh wyl awl bryng sum wunerful nip n nip fudz n nip drinkz tew

Pipps

OK, but pleeze keep da nip away frum Chappy. Heze bin ofurindulgin on it
laytely an dat wudn't be propriate fur diz gatherin.

Fangu furry much.
Booker

Umkay, weh wyl awl doo dat, Booker. uh huh.

Pipps --wooking at hur Unksa Mosey, hoo iz sleepin rite nao.
Old April 27th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we feezl urown payne, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
Soupkases ar out. Boxes an boxez ar piled in da hallway. Sumfing iz goin
on an ize do not lyke it.

Pawpaw wented off wif hiz soupkase dis furry mornin.

Meowmie iz pakin hur soupkase. Meowmie iz pakin fabrikz, sewin machinez,
an da kitchen sink.

Ize get da feelin weze bein bandoned.

Booker

Hubby left yesterday and will be back Sun evening. I leave Sat morning for
my yearly quilting retreat (where I can leave the sewing machine threaded
without worrying that Snowflake will eat yards and yards of thread, and
piles of fabric can be left out without acquiring added embellishments).
So they will be abandoned to my in-laws care for about 24 hours.
Unfortunately for them, their sekretari will be gone for a week.

Anti Julie

Old April 27th 12, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i likez efur idermint, but da potluck sowndz like diz wuld free up da fluffy
kits ta join in a little more, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message

On 4/25/2012 11:56 AM, Meowy wrote:

Dat zakwy wat we shud doo.
I cud git ahold ob a woll ob paper towls cuz i gno ware dey ar stord.
Den we wite da inbitation on eech wun, fowd it wike dis, can yoo see
dis?
Den i gotted wotta wibbun, cuz i gno ware dat is awso. Sew we wap eech
peese ob towl wif a wibbun.
MeOwy, off tu cwaw froo da wibbun dwar, an nok a paper towl woll off
da stak.

Dat iz a furry furry gud idear. Fangu Meowy fur takin kare ov da
vitations. Jest keep da towelz away frum Snowflake or she'll shred dem, an
nokittie will be able to reed dem.

Snowflake kin emmcee, since sheze a loudmouth. Anykittie who wantz to say
sumfing bout Unka Serge kin git up an speek.

I wunner iffin weze shud du a potluck, which iz trashi...trad... the usual
thing tu do in da part ov da kountry meowmie kame frum, or iffin we shud
see if fluffykittiez kin kater?

Booker

Old April 27th 12, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

*wrote in message

[...]

Booker- Hide quoted text -

Effurfing awl weddy tew mayk inbitations.
Wat wurds duz yoo want on eech paper towl?
I wil weef woom so dat Snowflake cud mayk nise fwinges awong da
bottum.
Dat wey she wil be inkwooded in da purrpurrashuns.
MeOwy, beeing very adult and resisting all temptation to shred.
Old April 27th 12, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 4/27/2012 11:56 AM, Meowy wrote:

Effurfing awl weddy tew mayk inbitations.
Wat wurds duz yoo want on eech paper towl?
I wil weef woom so dat Snowflake cud mayk nise fwinges awong da
bottum.
Dat wey she wil be inkwooded in da purrpurrashuns.
MeOwy, beeing very adult and resisting all temptation to shred.

MeOwy,

Ize leef it tu yu to figgur out da wurdz. Ize tu buzy snooperfising all
dis pakin goin on round heer. Mi sekretari iz leefin early tumorrow
mornin, so iffin yu kud make da vitationz, an haf Snowflake shred da
fringe, an den delifer dem, it would be furry appreceated. Ize may not
be in kontakt until next Satfurday.

Booker

Old April 28th 12, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wud wike tu hewlp in enny wae I kan...

Hmmm, Unka Serge sent me uh big bag ful ov pink-ponk bawlz,
puhappz I wyll rapp etsh wun wiff uh ribbown an gib it tu eetsh
kitteee.
kinda lyke dis:
O8 O8 O8 O8 O8 O8 an diz *O *O *O *O *O *O

Oh...and we kud hav heelyum balloonz fur eetsh kittee tu rite sumpin
on,
urr tu atatsh uh note onna string, an let goe intu da sky, tu reetsh da
Bridge. Unka Serge wud lyke dat, huh?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message

On 4/25/2012 8:35 AM, Ranger McDude wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:09:09 -0700, Booker wrote:

Soupkases ar out. Boxes an boxez ar piled in da hallway. Sumfing iz
goin
on an ize do not lyke it.

Pawpaw wented off wif hiz soupkase dis furry mornin.

Meowmie iz pakin hur soupkase. Meowmie iz pakin fabrikz, sewin
machinez,
an da kitchen sink.

Ize get da feelin weze bein bandoned.

Booker

Don't worry Booker, youz can port over to bisit wif us, or wez can
port
over to bisit wif you. We can haf a party!

Ranger

Ranger,

Fangu. Itz gonna be lonely heer wif only granmeowmie an granpawpaw
comin fur a short bisit.

Mayhaps weze cud haf a small memorial serfice fur Serge an invite da
Two Sisfurs. Efen iffin dey kant come da inbitation wud show weze
finkin ov dem. Den weze kin celebate Serge's reunion wif Anais.

Ize welkome to idears fur wat to do.

Booker

Old April 28th 12, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Doez are wunnerful idearz! Ize specially lyke da puttin messagez on
ballonez an sendin dem up up up.

Fangu.

Booker