Wildlifes

Old May 2nd 12, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Wildlifes

Az yu nose, we lives inna middul uv a city. A small city, Meomie sez,
altho it luks big enuff tu me, butted a city. We gits cats, d*gs,
seegulls, pijins, mices, rats, an thatz bout it. Sumtymes a moose inna
parks, wat causes eggsitement.

Now weze gotten these fings called coyotes!!! They iznt sposed tu be on
ower intire island, butted they swum ovur or climbed onna ice or sumfing
onna west coste an haz been movin eeast tuwards usses. We NEFFUR had
coyotes, an thu noos repurts say they iz biggur anna more aggresive then
westurn coyotes cuz they mixed wif wolves onna way across thu continent
frum theyr propur home out wiffa cowboys anna buffalos.

Well, we had wun rite in ower nayborhood yesturday!!! Thu police or da
wildlife offishuls tried tu catch it an then shotted it. Meomie lukked
atta photo uv it inna innernet an sed 'Thatz thu ise creem place!' It
wuz inna parkinlot uv a playce wat sells ise kreem bout 5-10 minutes
walk frum usses!!! Meomie sez I gotta stop tryin tu git Out now that thu
snow iz gone or I will be eeten!

--
Sam
Old May 2nd 12, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Well, we had wun rite in ower nayborhood yesturday!!! Thu police or da
wildlife offishuls tried tu catch it an then shotted it. Meomie lukked
atta photo uv it inna innernet an sed 'Thatz thu ise creem place!' It
wuz inna parkinlot uv a playce wat sells ise kreem bout 5-10 minutes
walk frum usses!!! Meomie sez I gotta stop tryin tu git Out now that thu
snow iz gone or I will be eeten!

Dose coyotes is scary fur a kitty! We had dem in Southern Catifurnia, and
in Iowa.

Harri

Old May 2nd 12, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 2, 7:16*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Wen da coyote alert is soundeded, onwee da mos' 'speriunsd kittees is
adbised to go to da OUT, effen wiff hoomin snupervisun, and den onlee
wen dere ar wots ob trees aroun to scape two if a coyote appeers. If
you hab dog frenz adbise dem too stay in awlso excep wen woking a
hoomin and surtan bigfastfeers doggies, wike mine Airdale Terrorist
Hether, hoo ar suppost do discoruj da coyotes.

--
Wascal, Secratery ob da Xterior
Old May 2nd 12, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 05/02/2012 05:16 AM, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Yus don wanna be sumfings lunch sew sta inda IN alwayz. TuTu
Old May 2nd 12, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 05/02/2012 07:37 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Well, we had wun rite in ower nayborhood yesturday!!! Thu police or da
wildlife offishuls tried tu catch it an then shotted it. Meomie lukked
atta photo uv it inna innernet an sed 'Thatz thu ise creem place!' It
wuz inna parkinlot uv a playce wat sells ise kreem bout 5-10 minutes
walk frum usses!!! Meomie sez I gotta stop tryin tu git Out now that thu
snow iz gone or I will be eeten!

Dose coyotes is scary fur a kitty! We had dem in Southern Catifurnia, and
in Iowa.

Harri

Dayz wyld doggs onli wirse. Sta IN da howz. TuTu
Old May 2nd 12, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2012-05-02 11:07 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Well, we had wun rite in ower nayborhood yesturday!!! Thu police or da
wildlife offishuls tried tu catch it an then shotted it. Meomie lukked
atta photo uv it inna innernet an sed 'Thatz thu ise creem place!' It
wuz inna parkinlot uv a playce wat sells ise kreem bout 5-10 minutes
walk frum usses!!! Meomie sez I gotta stop tryin tu git Out now that thu
snow iz gone or I will be eeten!

Dose coyotes is scary fur a kitty! We had dem in Southern Catifurnia, and
in Iowa.

Harri

They iz kinda noo heer, but they luves it. Notted much compitishun an
lotsa fuds.

--
Sam
Old May 2nd 12, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2012-05-02 3:27 PM, MLB wrote:
On 05/02/2012 07:37 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Well, we had wun rite in ower nayborhood yesturday!!! Thu police or da
wildlife offishuls tried tu catch it an then shotted it. Meomie lukked
atta photo uv it inna innernet an sed 'Thatz thu ise creem place!' It
wuz inna parkinlot uv a playce wat sells ise kreem bout 5-10 minutes
walk frum usses!!! Meomie sez I gotta stop tryin tu git Out now that thu
snow iz gone or I will be eeten!

Dose coyotes is scary fur a kitty! We had dem in Southern Catifurnia, and
in Iowa.

Harri

Dayz wyld doggs onli wirse. Sta IN da howz. TuTu

We duznt have them so much, fank Bast

--
Sam
Old May 2nd 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2012-05-02 12:33 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
dat iz beree skaree stay IN urown IN, OEJ

Yah, but the Out smells soso inturestin this tima yeer!

--
Sam
Old May 2nd 12, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2012-05-02 1:32 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:

Wen da coyote alert is soundeded, onwee da mos' 'speriunsd kittees is
adbised to go to da OUT, effen wiff hoomin snupervisun, and den onlee
wen dere ar wots ob trees aroun to scape two if a coyote appeers. If
you hab dog frenz adbise dem too stay in awlso excep wen woking a
hoomin and surtan bigfastfeers doggies, wike mine Airdale Terrorist
Hether, hoo ar suppost do discoruj da coyotes.

--
Wascal, Secratery ob da Xterior

Ize notted sure if addin a Airdale Terrorist tu thu household wud
akshually be an impurovement ovur thu coyotes, wich at leest stays inna
Out. I iz notted rilly a fan uv d*gs. They chases me.

--
Sam