The party commences (a little late)

Old March 24th 16, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Default The party commences (a little late)

On 3/23/16 7:25 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
days.
Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger

[As Ranger stands talking to Pipps, a little torbie kitten walks
silently up behind him and swats his tail. When he turns to see who just
swatted him, the kitten hisses and growls.]

Ranger: sigh Hi, Francesca. Pipps, dis is mine new sisfur, Francesca.

Francesca: Dat's not mine name! Mine name is Francesca da Fierce!
Hisssssss! Growlllll!

Ranger: sigh Ok. Pipps, dis is mine new little sisfur, Francesca da
Fierce. Her is 5 months old.

[Francesca turns towards Pipps] Hi, Pipps!
[Francesca turns towards Ranger] Hisssss! Growlll!

Old March 25th 16, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Hi, Francesca. Have some food!

Rebecca, thinking that might help
Old March 25th 16, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/25/2016 12:08 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hi, Francesca. Have some food!

Rebecca, thinking that might help

Walking up to Francesca Lucy Lu extends a paw to her."Hi Francesca,
I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."
Old March 25th 16, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 3/25/16 6:06 AM, ann791 wrote:
On 3/25/2016 12:08 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hi, Francesca. Have some food!

Rebecca, thinking that might help

Walking up to Francesca Lucy Lu extends a paw to her."Hi Francesca,
I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."

Hihi, Lucy Lu and Samwise. I'z pleased to meet you.

Francesca the Fierce
Old March 25th 16, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 3/24/16 11:08 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hi, Francesca. Have some food!

Rebecca, thinking that might help

Hi, Rebecca, I'z Francesca. Fanks, I believe I am a bit hungry.

Francesca the Fierce

Old March 25th 16, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

"Community Kitties" wrote

On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
days.
Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger

[As Ranger stands talking to Pipps, a little torbie kitten walks silently
up behind him and swats his tail. When he turns to see who just swatted
him, the kitten hisses and growls.]

Ranger: sigh Hi, Francesca. Pipps, dis is mine new sisfur, Francesca.

Francesca: Dat's not mine name! Mine name is Francesca da Fierce!
Hisssssss! Growlllll!

Ranger: sigh Ok. Pipps, dis is mine new little sisfur, Francesca da
Fierce. Her is 5 months old.

Pipps smiles at Ranger, and says "Hi Francesca ,
Ranger and I are getting winked on Sunday, and I was wondering
if you would like to be my flower girl ?
All you have to do is skip down the lawn first, throwing rose petals
from a basket you are carrying.
The rose petals turn into magical bubbles as you throw them
Pretty cool, huh?
I know you are hissing and spitting because you are in a new home, but
your 2
humans, and Ranger and Sammy all love you, so please don't hiss and spit so
much.
Understood? "

Old March 25th 16, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Pipps smiles at Ranger, and says "Hi Francesca ,
Ranger and I are getting winked on Sunday, and I was wondering
if you would like to be my flower girl ?
All you have to do is skip down the lawn first, throwing rose petals
from a basket you are carrying.
The rose petals turn into magical bubbles as you throw them
Pretty cool, huh?
I know you are hissing and spitting because you are in a new home, but
your 2
humans, and Ranger and Sammy all love you, so please don't hiss and
spit so much.
Understood? "

I would love to be your flower gurl, fangs! An I will try to not hiss so
much - it's just kinda hard being a little scared in a new house wif new
hoomins and new brofur cats an a new BIGBIGBIG sisfur dog.

Francesca the Fierce
Old March 25th 16, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

"Francesca the Fierce" wrote.

Pipps smiles at Ranger, and says "Hi Francesca ,
Ranger and I are getting winked on Sunday, and I was wondering
if you would like to be my flower girl ?
All you have to do is skip down the lawn first, throwing rose petals
from a basket you are carrying.
The rose petals turn into magical bubbles as you throw them
Pretty cool, huh?
I know you are hissing and spitting because you are in a new home, but
your 2
humans, and Ranger and Sammy all love you, so please don't hiss and
spit so much.
Understood? "

I would love to be your flower gurl, fangs! An I will try to not hiss so
much - it's just kinda hard being a little scared in a new house wif new
hoomins and new brofur cats an a new BIGBIGBIG sisfur dog.

Francesca the Fierce

Oh, ai m sew gwad yu wyl beh mai Flower gurl, Francesca. uh huh
Ai noe wat yew meen ubaowt bein scared in a new house, new hoomins,
and new brofur cats an a new BIGBIGBIG sisfur dog.
But dunt yew wurry nun, awl wyl wurk owt jezt fyne.
I promiz.
Ai wyl hab Mimzy mayk yew uh pritty majikal dress fur owr winking.
Yew kan keap it n were et wenefur yew wunt.
Welcome tu owr Community sweetie,
Yoo r sew kyoot.
Pipps