A dance

Old November 6th 04, 01:26 PM
Miss Violette

Default A dance

Miss Cleopatra, I realize dat we hazint hadda bigbig confursatun whilez we
haz been here atta ball butted I haz juz 'joyed gazin atta yourown bootiful
self, Wuuld youz carez fur a danz befure da ball iz ofur, TV

Old November 6th 04, 10:33 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Cleopatra, I realize dat we hazint hadda bigbig confursatun whilez we
haz been here atta ball butted I haz juz 'joyed gazin atta yourown bootiful
self, Wuuld youz carez fur a danz befure da ball iz ofur, TV

Oh, yes, I would! Let's dance...

Cleo

Old November 7th 04, 02:34 AM

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

Miss Violette wrote:

Miss Cleopatra, I realize dat we hazint hadda bigbig confursatun
whilez we
haz been here atta ball butted I haz juz 'joyed gazin atta yourown
bootiful
self, Wuuld youz carez fur a danz befure da ball iz ofur, TV

Oh, yes, I would! Let's dance...

Cleo

[Cleopatra and TV take to the floor as the band strikes up a lovely
waltz. CLeopatra is completely mesmerized by her handsome wink, and
loses herself in his paws as they glide lightly over the dance floor.]

Old November 7th 04, 04:53 AM
Miss Violette

TV takes the paw of the mostest bootiful ladycat atta ball and they glide to
the dance floor to enjoy a longlong slow dance. You danzez bootiful, TV,
enthralled

Old November 7th 04, 12:23 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
TV takes the paw of the mostest bootiful ladycat atta ball and they glide to
the dance floor to enjoy a longlong slow dance. You danzez bootiful, TV,
enthralled

Thank you! So you do, handsome boykitty.

Cleopatra

Kitty Dance Freida Cat anecdotes 21 November 2nd 04 07:05 PM
Time to dance Miss Violette Cat community 0 November 2nd 04 03:26 PM
HAPPY DANCE! Spot has a home! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 41 September 29th 04 03:23 PM