OLIVER HAS BEEN FOUND!!! WAS: Oliver is missing

Old April 5th 04, 05:53 PM
Takayuki

Margaret Fine wrote:

My little boy has been found! I am so happy!! Thank you for all the purrs!

My sister-in-law and her family were here visiting for the weekend and
picking up some furniture that we were giving them. My husband and
brother-in-law had moved our buffet so they could move out a large sofa.
Oliver must have been exploring behind the buffet and when the boys
moved it back they trapped him under it. There is a very small spot
under there that we had no idea existed.

Yay! I'm so glad you found Oliver! It's lucky that there was a space
there - it sounds like he could have been crushed! I'm going to be
moving some furniture around the house later this week. After hearing
this, Betty is going to be locked up in a different room!

Old April 6th 04, 07:17 PM
John Biltz

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:02:16 -0700, Adrian wrote
(in article ):

I'm so glad he was found safe and well, 7 hours is an awful lon time to be
worrying.

That is so true. Not long after Maya moved in she was missing for 8
hours. She snuck in a neighbor's place while he was cleaning and had his
patio door open. Then he left without seeing Maya, locking her in. I
was running around looking all over the neighborhood and she was sleeping
curled up on his bed.