How long do cats be silly

Old March 1st 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default How long do cats be silly

"Barry the roof rabbit" wrote:

And Barry's what we call a deadbeat loser, sucking off the tit of
Virginia taxpayers (and the gullible in other states).

Deny it, asswipe.

How's that disability treating you, Nick?

Old March 1st 07, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
I must be Nick -- Barry says so

On Mar 1, 1:29 am, "cybercat" wrote:
How's that disability treating you, Nick?

How does disability treat anyone, comedian?

How does your husband like you enabling unseen losers online?

Old March 1st 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"I must be Nick -- Barry says so" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 1, 1:29 am, "cybercat" wrote:
How's that disability treating you, Nick?

How does disability treat anyone, comedian?

How does your husband like you enabling unseen losers online?

My husband loves Barry too. We're all good friends.

You're out of your class, Nick. Your fixation on Barry shows that you are
petty, frustrated, and vicious. A solitary, miserable rust belt ****head,
indulging in a vendetta against someone in Usenet because your life is so
miserably empty.

One toe over the line, mother****er.

Just one more time.

Old March 1st 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
I must be Nick -- Barry says so

On Mar 1, 1:43 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"I must be Nick -- Barry says so" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Mar 1, 1:29 am, "cybercat" wrote:
How's that disability treating you, Nick?

How does disability treat anyone, comedian?

How does your husband like you enabling unseen losers online?

My husband loves Barry too. We're all good friends.

You're out of your class, Nick. Your fixation on Barry shows that you are
petty, frustrated, and vicious. A solitary, miserable rust belt ****head,
indulging in a vendetta against someone in Usenet because your life is so
miserably empty.

One toe over the line, mother****er.

Just one more time.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

Consider me over the line, kkkop. Having fun getting played ?

Old March 1st 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"I must be Nick -- Barry says so" wrote
Just one more time.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

Consider me over the line, kkkop. Having fun getting played ?

Get

OFF

muh leg, Nick.

Ugh.

Old March 1st 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

http://www.baddteddy.com/stalkers/stalker.htm

And Virginia does not **** around.

Old March 1st 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 1, 2:04 am, "cybercat" wrote:

Get

OFF

muh leg, Nick.

Ugh.

lol, did he actually cite his quote?
WHEW, WHAT A AWKWARD FEELING.

I'm so embarrassed for him.

His aloneness is so tangible just now.
Wonder what brought him to this state? Self loathing perhaps?

Look at his life; his only social life is getting flamed by TOTAL
STRANGERS

it's the truth.

weird wouldn't ya say

you could tell by the way he LEAPED on sheelagh.

he was like Chunk from the Goonies.
sheelagh made a mistake, but he was like..

arr arr (sounds like a seal with a cold) "mmmmyyy got a repliiiiii"

lol

Old March 1st 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 1, 1:37 am, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
wrote:

How does disability treat anyone, comedian?

You're really reaching out Nick.

Don't say it as if it's a bad thing, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"

Barry has plenty of credentials.

It's not the research that outtted you, you outted yourself fat man.

Le' Barry

Old March 1st 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
I must be Nick -- Barry says so

On Mar 1, 11:54 am, "Barry" wrote:
It's not the research that outtted you, you outted yourself fat man.

So far, your crack research has yielded you two wrong names, two wrong
addresses (one was the right city, anyway -- real difficult to do IP
searches), and a handful of nada as far as what I look like or my
personal life.

Keep it up -- you're a laugh riot. Can't wait to see who I am next
time.

Old March 1st 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 1, 3:39 pm, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
Keep it up -- you're a laugh riot. Can't wait to see who I am next
time.

who cares

you're on disability, your name is Nick, you DO get food stamps.

I see there's nothing wrong with your ass, you claim to have that
CeeMass disease. says.. "can't see my ass getting out of this chair
and getting a job"