Duffy and Holly photos

Old January 28th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Duffy and Holly photos

I just posted 2 new photos of Duffy and Holly on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

MaryL

Old January 28th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

MaryL wrote:
I just posted 2 new photos of Duffy and Holly on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

And very cute photos they are! Beware those of you who haven't read abpa
lately, there's a troll flooding the group.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 29th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

MaryL wrote:
I just posted 2 new photos of Duffy and Holly on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

MaryL

Mary, would you mind e-mailing them to me? I can't access them. Would
love to see them.

Sherry

Old January 29th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
ups.com...

MaryL wrote:
I just posted 2 new photos of Duffy and Holly on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

MaryL

Mary, would you mind e-mailing them to me? I can't access them. Would
love to see them.

Sherry

Yes, I'll be glad to. A troll is sending *massive* numbers of junk to that
newsgroup, so I wasn't sure if people from this NG would be able to get
through.

MaryL

Old January 29th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:16:46 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

MaryL wrote:
I just posted 2 new photos of Duffy and Holly on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

MaryL

Mary, would you mind e-mailing them to me? I can't access them. Would
love to see them.

Sherry

Yes, I'll be glad to. A troll is sending *massive* numbers of junk to that
newsgroup, so I wasn't sure if people from this NG would be able to get
through.

Most of the recent posts to ABPA have been from "Wango"; while he or
she keeps making disparaging remarks about cats, the posts do indeed
contain pictures of animals, making them on-topic for APBA. If you
are referring to some other troll, their messages are apparently being
filtered by my ISP.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old January 29th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

John F. Eldredge wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:16:46 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

MaryL wrote:
I just posted 2 new photos of Duffy and Holly on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

MaryL

Mary, would you mind e-mailing them to me? I can't access them.
Would love to see them.

Sherry

Yes, I'll be glad to. A troll is sending *massive* numbers of junk
to that newsgroup, so I wasn't sure if people from this NG would be
able to get through.

Most of the recent posts to ABPA have been from "Wango"; while he or
she keeps making disparaging remarks about cats, the posts do indeed
contain pictures of animals, making them on-topic for APBA. If you
are referring to some other troll, their messages are apparently being
filtered by my ISP.

They may be on topic but the flood of messages is against the TOS of his
ISP. Also many of the pictures are copyright and he continues to post even
when the copyright holders have asked him to stop.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 29th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
ups.com...

MaryL wrote:
I just posted 2 new photos of Duffy and Holly on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

MaryL

Mary, would you mind e-mailing them to me? I can't access them. Would
love to see them.

Sherry

ME TOO PLEASE, I don't have access to abpa either.

Thanks.

will_stockATYahooDOTcom

Old January 29th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

MaryL wrote:
I just posted 2 new photos of Duffy and Holly on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

MaryL

Mary, would you mind e-mailing them to me? I can't access them. Would
love to see them.

Sherry

ME TOO PLEASE, I don't have access to abpa either.

Thanks.

will_stockATYahooDOTcom

I just sent them to you (assuming I entered your addy correctly -- that is,
including the underscore).

MaryL

Old January 29th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:16:46 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

MaryL wrote:
[...]

Yes, I was referring to Wango. Granted, this is not the typical troll and
perhaps I should just have said "flood," but anyone who posts hundreds of
photos in a single mailing is deliberately making it difficult to find
anyone else's items. Many of the photos he posts are gorgeous -- but it's
also difficult to tell which are his own. Still, I wouldn't find it such an
annoyance if he would post a few a day instead of several hundred a day!
Anyone without broadband probably can't access the NG at all.

MaryL

Old January 29th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:10:00 -0600, MaryL wrote:

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:16:46 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

MaryL wrote:
[...]

I have never been able to access abpa and have given up trying. MLB