Introducing Lizzie Bordon

Old February 22nd 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Introducing Lizzie Bordon

yeUP..dey shud be starffed tew. we awl feal sew bad fur thuh kittiez hoo
hab no plase tew goh en diz nazty freazing weffer n wee awl send our
warming PURRS fur dem poor kittiez n d*g fingz tew. Luvz fur hiz famlee
Mosey

freezin inna snow iz tu gud fur dem, Trudi
"Granby"

anna when u figgerz diz girlcat got dumped kauze she waz gonna haff
bitties, dem humanz needz ta be left in da sno.

On 2011-02-21 11:11 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:10:32 -0600, Granby wrote:

Thank you, she really is sweet and seems to know I am her friend. She
is a bit bossy though.

Sometimes a kitty haz to be bossy.

Harri

Furry troo. Spayshully those Tuff Gurl Kitties, they needs tu stand up
fur themselfs, altho I finks sumtymes they goes a teensy bitted tutu fur.
Notted that I wud say so in frunt uv wun, uv corse.

Theer iz missin kitties in ower city sinz thu snow camed bigtyme, and
Meomie finks most uv them iznt so lukky az Ms Lizzie Borden. Wun Meomie
or Papaw iz evun offurin a bigbib reword, butted thu wintur iz a badbad
tyme fur kitties tu go missin.

--
Sam (wiv memries uv Mandy, TGK extraordinaire)

Old February 22nd 11, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Amen to dat!

Rebecca

Old February 22nd 11, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz bad enuf dat it wuz derown neglekt dat hersef wuz efin inna pozoshun of
hafin biddies, den beclaws dey wuzint good hoominz dey purnished hersef
instead of bein 'sponsible, den beclawzsa gramby iza gud hoomin hersef hadda
maksa hard deshishunz dat herted herown heart anna it all kulda been avoided
ifin da earleer hoominz had juzt been catsiderate of anofur beingz bezt
innereztz, Trudi, stompin lika skunk thinkin bowt diz
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Amen to dat!

Rebecca

Old February 22nd 11, 08:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Amen tu dat tuu!
I kin unnershtand pour Lizzie bein on de defensiff...at leezt furra
wile.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
itz bad enuf dat it wuz derown neglekt dat hersef wuz efin inna
pozoshun of hafin biddies, den beclaws dey wuzint good hoominz dey
purnished hersef instead of bein 'sponsible, den beclawzsa gramby iza
gud hoomin hersef hadda maksa hard deshishunz dat herted herown heart
anna it all kulda been avoided ifin da earleer hoominz had juzt been
catsiderate of anofur beingz bezt innereztz, Trudi, stompin lika skunk
thinkin bowt diz
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Amen to dat!

Rebecca

Old February 22nd 11, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat purt i kan unnerstand, anna while i mineslf wuld purfurta be an onlee
kittee, i unnerstandz dat mine two hoominz hasta fiz messes ofur
irresponsible hoominz makez, diz iz why mozt of uses lifez wif deze two
hoominz, Trudi

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
itz bad enuf dat it wuz derown neglekt dat hersef wuz efin inna pozoshun
of hafin biddies, den beclaws dey wuzint good hoominz dey purnished
hersef instead of bein 'sponsible, den beclawzsa gramby iza gud hoomin
hersef hadda maksa hard deshishunz dat herted herown heart anna it all
kulda been avoided ifin da earleer hoominz had juzt been catsiderate of
anofur beingz bezt innereztz, Trudi, stompin lika skunk thinkin bowt diz
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Amen to dat!

Rebecca

Old February 22nd 11, 09:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu gotz gudgud hoominz.
Meome iz effin frayed tu feed vizitin owtside kitteez kuz hur duzint
wannabe adoptid by dem. Rownd here, da kitteez du hab owntruhomes, but
dey kum visitink. I kin see dem thru da windo, an get olny uh liddul
bit eggzited, buttid I yam hapy bein an olny kittee (Iz kittah da nu
term?).
Hav sum Pounceez wyl yu ar waitin fur yur sooshe an purrsibble date tu
arrife.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
itz bad enuf dat it wuz derown neglekt dat hersef wuz efin inna
pozoshun of hafin biddies, den beclaws dey wuzint good hoominz dey
purnished hersef instead of bein 'sponsible, den beclawzsa gramby
iza gud hoomin hersef hadda maksa hard deshishunz dat herted herown
heart anna it all kulda been avoided ifin da earleer hoominz had
juzt been catsiderate of anofur beingz bezt innereztz, Trudi,
stompin lika skunk thinkin bowt diz
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Amen to dat!

Rebecca

Old February 22nd 11, 09:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft trysta not feed da owt kitteez, butted sumtimez dey iz starfin like
barbi, or sumtimez dey jumpz into da armz offa hoomin like MH did to furree
or i did to soft, az to da new term, i thinkz it depindz on how bad da softz
handz iz hurtin... oohh i likez doze pownceez, Trudi

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
itz bad enuf dat it wuz derown neglekt dat hersef wuz efin inna
pozoshun of hafin biddies, den beclaws dey wuzint good hoominz dey
purnished hersef instead of bein 'sponsible, den beclawzsa gramby iza
gud hoomin hersef hadda maksa hard deshishunz dat herted herown heart
anna it all kulda been avoided ifin da earleer hoominz had juzt been
catsiderate of anofur beingz bezt innereztz, Trudi, stompin lika skunk
thinkin bowt diz
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Amen to dat!

Rebecca

Old February 22nd 11, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-02-21 8:26 PM, Granby wrote:
anna when u figgerz diz girlcat got dumped kauze she waz gonna haff bitties,
dem humanz needz ta be left in da sno.

Dat hapined tu Cinnamon, butted at leest they lefted hur atta sheltur an
not alone inna sno.

--
Cinnamon
Old February 22nd 11, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well datz better dan juzt inna owt, Trudi, still fuming a bit

Old February 22nd 11, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Lizzie is spending the day alone in the pent house (large dog cage) they are
off loading a truck at the factory acros the street and the noise is
upsetting her. She has had a fight with each of the other three. Picking a
fight with Piglett is a hard thing to do but Lizzie Bordon managed it! O T
even smacked her away and I have never seen that before so in she went until
she settles.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
itz bad enuf dat it wuz derown neglekt dat hersef wuz efin inna pozoshun
of hafin biddies, den beclaws dey wuzint good hoominz dey purnished hersef
instead of bein 'sponsible, den beclawzsa gramby iza gud hoomin hersef
hadda maksa hard deshishunz dat herted herown heart anna it all kulda been
avoided ifin da earleer hoominz had juzt been catsiderate of anofur beingz
bezt innereztz, Trudi, stompin lika skunk thinkin bowt diz
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Amen to dat!

Rebecca