I have an evil plan...

Old July 23rd 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default I have an evil plan...

.... to stop the cats sitting in front of the monitor. I was walking past the
vets earlier and took a picture to use as wallpaper, maybe they'll avoid it.
;o)
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...75823146lCaDwN
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 23rd 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
... to stop the cats sitting in front of the monitor. I was walking past
the vets earlier and took a picture to use as wallpaper, maybe they'll
avoid it. ;o)
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...75823146lCaDwN
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

LOL! Good plan!

I'm impressed by your vet's office, very stylish!

My cats wouldn't know what it was, though, so maybe I should use this one:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ry_Surgeon.jpg

or this one:
http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/d...hermometer.jpg

;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 23rd 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
... to stop the cats sitting in front of the monitor. I was walking
past the vets earlier and took a picture to use as wallpaper, maybe
they'll avoid it. ;o)
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...75823146lCaDwN
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

LOL! Good plan!

I'm impressed by your vet's office, very stylish!

My cats wouldn't know what it was, though, so maybe I should use this
one:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ry_Surgeon.jpg

or this one:
http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/d...hermometer.jpg

;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Fortunately, Baggy shouldn't need the second pic., his temperature can be
taken from his microchip.
http://ww1.identichip.co.uk/owner/bi...TOKEN=32385131
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 23rd 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
... to stop the cats sitting in front of the monitor. I was walking past
the vets earlier and took a picture to use as wallpaper, maybe they'll
avoid it. ;o)
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...75823146lCaDwN
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

That's a lovely building.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 23rd 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Nice try. Most cats react to the carriers and since they are in their safe
zone, you are probably whistling in the wind on this one.
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

om...

Old July 23rd 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Fortunately, Baggy shouldn't need the second pic., his temperature can
be taken from his microchip.
http://ww1.identichip.co.uk/owner/bi...88&CFTOKEN=323
85131

That is very cool. Worth the chip itself.

Andy
Old July 24th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

... to stop the cats sitting in front of the monitor. I was walking
past the vets earlier and took a picture to use as wallpaper, maybe
they'll avoid it.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...75823146lCaDwN

I think it would be more effective if your computer had smell-o-vision.
A bit of "Eau de TED Office" might keep them away from your monitor
permanently!

Nice building!

--
Joyce ^..^

we have a plan Stormmee Cat anecdotes 14 March 4th 08 11:24 AM
My Yuletide plan.... Enfilade Cat anecdotes 10 September 30th 07 10:58 PM
I think my plan worked Marina Cat anecdotes 13 August 25th 05 04:20 PM