A Great Success!

Old July 14th 15, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Default A Great Success!

I think it was here that I read about a crinkle sack. I'd heard of it
before, but this time I decided to give it a try. It arrived yesterday,
and was an enormous hit. Sam thought it was the best thing he'd ever
encountered! He rolled on it, wrestled with it, knocked it across the
floor and tackled it, and rested on it with his paws wrapped around a
corner. Poor Cinnamon hardly got a chance to sniff at it! I should have
gotten two.

--
Cheryl
Old July 16th 15, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/14/2015 5:25 PM, Cheryl wrote:
I think it was here that I read about a crinkle sack. I'd heard of it
before, but this time I decided to give it a try. It arrived yesterday,
and was an enormous hit. Sam thought it was the best thing he'd ever
encountered! He rolled on it, wrestled with it, knocked it across the
floor and tackled it, and rested on it with his paws wrapped around a
corner. Poor Cinnamon hardly got a chance to sniff at it! I should have
gotten two.

I think it was me who mentioned a Crackle Sack years ago. I bought one
for Persia. She mostly rolled on it a little and then took a nap.

My recently adopted cat, Buffy, has decided it's the best thing since
sliced bread. Oh boy! Fun stuff! It crackles! It's a tunnel! I can
shove it around!

She's been diving into it, pushing it to the middle of the living room.
Rolling around on it. It's a great toy.

I'm so glad Sam is enjoying his.

Jill

Old July 17th 15, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I think it was here that I read about a crinkle sack. I'd heard of it
before, but this time I decided to give it a try. It arrived yesterday, and
was an enormous hit. Sam thought it was the best thing he'd ever
encountered! He rolled on it, wrestled with it, knocked it across the floor
and tackled it, and rested on it with his paws wrapped around a corner.
Poor Cinnamon hardly got a chance to sniff at it! I should have gotten two.

--
Cheryl

Glad it worked. I can't tell you how much I used to spend on cat toys that
I'd heard about on this group. Mine just didn't appreciate them. They just
said "what the **** are these?
Boyfie has a very realistic toy mouse that he thinks is real if I only let
him see it once every few months and he's up to to killing it instantly
until he realises I've fooled him again.Then he gets annoyed.

Success! Marina Cat anecdotes 12 January 23rd 10 08:27 AM
Success!! :) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 May 13th 09 08:09 AM
Success! Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 13 September 12th 06 09:28 PM
Success! Nina K Pettis Cat anecdotes 3 March 14th 05 06:42 PM
OT Great Quotes by Great Women Holly Cat anecdotes 4 February 11th 05 09:33 PM