Jellicle Ball 2018

Old October 24th 18, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2018, signing the guest book

Dan Mahoney wrote:

As Community kitties and guests arrive on the beach, they find a
table with a guest book. Ranger and Pipps are at the table, asking
everybody to sign in. At the top of the sign-in page we can see:

Cash
Daisy-chan
Iowna

They also bring the Island leaders
King Chanarong
Princess Malee

And a few others of note:
WhiteFoot, the new pilot
Klahan, young weaver, won the competition for the matt to the temple

Old October 25th 18, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Feline Contingent

Default Jellicle Ball 2018

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane steps out of the teleporter and goes up to the guest book. As a left-pawed kitteh, he gives his paw print signatu

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, CPD

Then a muted tortie riding her magic Chupakabra comes flying out of the teleporter and lands at the guest book:

Lucky The Hoosier Cat
(Cousin-Cat to Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane)

The magic Chupakabra signs in as well:

Zinfindell
Old October 25th 18, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Yes, every thing is so pretty and I want to see more of the beach.

Isn't it great? And the smells coming from that cooking cave - wow!

I fink after the final calling of names I might see if da Princess could be our guide on a visit to the Tam Wua forest monastery.

Francesca
Old October 25th 18, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 10:25:50 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
If you want company you are welcome to sit with me. I'll be mostly by myself dis year as Ranger is with Pipps and Sammy is da MC.

Francesca

I would love to sit with you. Lucy Lu gets a plate and takes some of the
local dishes and a few mousecicles.

Cool, I would like that.

I've got a pitcher of 'nip tea, too.

[Misty and her rather slightly green looking human "Bobcat", stumble towards the Sign In Book]. "Good Evening" [ Misty is handed the Sign-in Pen and writes:]

Timari's Black Mystique, "Misty", House of Ruskin

[About to hand the Sign-in Pen back Misty adds another name]

"Bobcat" [pausing for a second she adds] HC, House of Ruskin

[ Looking around she asks out loud ] Did I hear someone mention "Mint Tea"? My rather "green" looking human has been through a lot all within a few days time... PLUS having to teleport here which, as we all know, he hates. If a few cats can help direct him to a nearby table where he can freshen up a tad before he needs to do a tribute. At least so that he looks more like a human than a slightly warmed over corpse. I would greatly appreciate it.

Misty, Mistress of the Night
Old October 25th 18, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 7:37:12 PM UTC-5, The Feline Contingent wrote:
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane steps out of the teleporter and goes up to the guest book. As a left-pawed kitteh, he gives his paw print signatu

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, CPD

Then a muted tortie riding her magic Chupakabra comes flying out of the teleporter and lands at the guest book:

Lucky The Hoosier Cat
(Cousin-Cat to Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane)

The magic Chupakabra signs in as well:
Zinfindell

Welcome, all. Lucky, I don't think we've met. And Zinfindell, I believe you're the first Chupakabra I've ever seen. I'm Ranger, and this is my wink, Pipps.

Old October 25th 18, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 8:28:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

[Sammy comes running over with a large pitcher of iced mint tea, and a teapot full of hot mint tea.]
Old October 25th 18, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sign-in Pen and writes:]

Timari's Black Mystique, "Misty", House of Ruskin

[About to hand the Sign-in Pen back Misty adds another name]

"Bobcat" [pausing for a second she adds] HC, House of Ruskin

[ Looking around she asks out loud ] Did I hear someone mention "Mint
Tea"? My rather "green" looking human has been through a lot all
within a few days time... PLUS having to teleport here which, as we
all know, he hates. If a few cats can help direct him to a nearby
table where he can freshen up a tad before he needs to do a tribute.
At least so that he looks more like a human than a slightly warmed
over corpse. I would greatly appreciate it.

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Iowna trotts over and settles by him wagging her tail. She proffers up
a home brew mint tea.
Old October 25th 18, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 6:34:11 PM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

"Thank you Sammy. Tonight should be an "interesting" night -- "Bobcat" is actually going to address the gathering. He really is alive, even if he does not appear so. I am sure your Mint Tea will help revive him somewhat."

Misty, Mistress of the Night
Old October 26th 18, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Kingsford
Lacey
Ashleigh
Old October 26th 18, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:13:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Kingsford
Lacey
Ashleigh

Are these names to be added to the list and to the Walk?

Sammy