Hrrumpf

Old March 26th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Hrrumpf

Granby wrote:
At dat bootkamp for hoomanz, der needta be a klas on deskribink da size of
kitties. O T knowing this is so.
"Cheryl P." wrote in message
Granby wrote:
A fren who postzs on anofther cat grup had da neft to say "Kenzie is
getting fat." Duzen him know cats are fluffy not fat? O T hissing about
this.

That iz furry bad mannurs. I meen, luk at me. I mite have, az Meomie haz
bin nown tu say, gotten a lot biggur sins I moved in, spayshully fur a cat
wat was full-grown at thu tyme he moved in. But I iz notted fat. I iz
fluffy. Wif lotsa big mussels undur thu fluff.

--
Sam

Ise membr mi Daddi usng da xpreson "Pleesingli plump" . Dos yu lik

"plump'? TuTu whoo iz plump~

Old March 26th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Cheryl P." wrote in message
Granby wrote:
A fren who postzs on anofther cat grup had da neft to say "Kenzie is
getting fat." *Duzen him know cats are fluffy not fat? *O T hissing
about this.
That iz furry bad mannurs. I meen, luk at me. I mite have, az Meomie haz
bin nown tu say, gotten a lot biggur sins I moved in, spayshully fur a
cat wat was full-grown at thu tyme he moved in. But I iz notted fat. I
iz fluffy. Wif lotsa big mussels undur thu fluff.

--
Sam

Ise membr mi Daddi usng da xpreson "Pleesingli plump" . *Dos yu lik

"plump'? * TuTu whoo iz plump~- Hide quoted text -

Da Wiggim Shaykspeer an his buddiez pweefurred da pwump, er fwuffee
gurlz. An mineseff, I gezz Iam a bitted fwuffeyer dis yeer. I'm
finkin ob 'portin ofur to dat pwayse. Da Gwobe Feetur. Piglett
hurseff cud go wif me an we wil bee furry admyred dere. Da guyz wil
be fawwing daown atted ar feets an Wiggim wil cwy outted "Heer dey
iss, purrrfekshun itted sewf"

Wess doo dat. Meowy, wookin fur a pwapurr dwess. Hmmmm, maybe dose
bwokayd kurtins....
Old March 29th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

him iz afur juzta hoomin, trudi

Old March 29th 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine soft haz been readin da gootimbirge purjekt where alla doze stuffz iz
pozted, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Yo gyze r tewtew mutch..Iiiii jest wuffz yerownselfs
Kumon tew mine partee, awl uff yew....port on ovur heer.
Yoo kan reed pomez owtlaowd on da nip feeldz.
Mosey

aPaws, aPaws to u WooToo, dat wuz wonnerful. Piglet standing on her hind
paws and apawldink very loudly.

"O wut lite in yonder winnow brakes.
It is da EEESST and Piglet is da sun."

--
Wascal Shakspeer

Old March 29th 10, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we izunt sure howta spellz itsuf but itsa site where alla public domain
bookz fur hoomins iz... hasa shakesperez, dikinz anna efin da buk little
women onit, Trudi
duh wat?? Mosey

Old March 29th 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

G u t e n b e r g me thinkz. Spellz cheker greez. FWIW O T needing food
after looking that up for auntie soft.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we izunt sure howta spellz itsuf but itsa site where alla public domain
bookz fur hoomins iz... hasa shakesperez, dikinz anna efin da buk little
women onit, Trudi
duh wat?? Mosey

Old March 29th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat sowndz rite itza gud stie becalwz itz gotsa owlder dan dirt bukz she
likez, dey iz inna txt furmat anna her talker readz demsufz to her, Trudi
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we izunt sure howta spellz itsuf but itsa site where alla public domain
bookz fur hoomins iz... hasa shakesperez, dikinz anna efin da buk little
women onit, Trudi
duh wat?? Mosey