PETITION TO STOP CAT TORTURE IN CHINA

Old July 23rd 13, 06:09 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.food.cooking
J[_3_]

Default PETITION TO STOP CAT TORTURE IN CHINA

As a compassionate person who appreciates the contributions a feline
brings to people's lives, I ask that you sign the petition that can be
accessed with the link below

http://www.causes.com/actions/168122...rture-in-china

J Young

Honesty. Decency. Integrity
Old July 23rd 13, 07:49 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.food.cooking
Jeanne Douglas

In article ,
J wrote:

As a compassionate person who appreciates the contributions a feline
brings to people's lives, I ask that you sign the petition that can be
accessed with the link below

Says the moron who says cats are so awful that only gays and old
spinsters would have one.

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden
Old July 24th 13, 03:43 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.food.cooking
Pastor Douglas

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:49:22 AM UTC-4, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
In article ,

J wrote:

As a compassionate person who appreciates the contributions a feline

brings to people's lives, I ask that you sign the petition that can be

accessed with the link below

Says the moron who says cats are so awful that only gays and old

spinsters would have one.

IOW, you don't care about the welfare of other sentient beasts besides you? Figures, knowning you.
Old July 24th 13, 04:31 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.food.cooking
Jeanne Douglas

J wrote:

As a compassionate person who appreciates the contributions a feline

brings to people's lives, I ask that you sign the petition that can be

accessed with the link below

Says the moron who says cats are so awful that only gays and old

spinsters would have one.

IOW, you don't care about the welfare of other sentient beasts besides you?
Figures, knowning you.

Where did I say anything like that? My exact words.

Old July 25th 13, 11:46 PM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.food.cooking
[email protected]

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:09:14 -0700, J wrote:

Do you think they care what we think? How about their raising saint
bernard dogs for food?

Old July 26th 13, 12:03 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.food.cooking
Pico Rico

"J" wrote in message

As a compassionate person who appreciates the contributions a feline
brings to people's lives, I ask that you sign the petition that can be
accessed with the link below

http://www.causes.com/actions/168122...rture-in-china

where was the "torture"? I see an animal being used for food. I didn't see
cruelty in the death.