Purrrz pleaze

Old February 4th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Purrrz pleaze

her sure will findz lotsa furndz, her slafe usta haf arownd 12 or 13
kitteez, dey wuz moztli related, Trudi
Will in New Haven wrote in message

Granby wrote:
A fren of grambys and auntie sifts just led her know dat annoyer ferns

cat
named Bertha went toad bridge las nite. Hersedlf was about 14 or 15.

Her
wented all day way us dem steps to hiz ownbedrrom and died on da bed.
Himself jus lost a leg wif dat diapedis stuffz but, iz doing reallli

gud.
Prayerz for dem boff. We hazta get oudda her for awhilez der iz a

bigbig
funderstormz here. Piglet beginning to purr for grambys frend.

Iyam bisicking Uncl Bill, sew I see yur messij. Weee will all purr
four boff uv dem. It sounz wike Berfa wanned to spend hur last tim
befor goin to da Brij wiff hur daddy. Dat iss da rite weigh to doo
fings, I think. Shee will fin plenny ub frenz at da Brij.

Your fren, Wascal

Old February 5th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Willow, dats okae. Gramby knows mew didnt meen tu du it. I broke won of
mommie's necklaces wonce. Just gif Gramby a lot of kissiz.

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
fang Lucy. Piglet nodding to her friend. Willow gotteed in bigz troublez
diz day. Herself knoked off some glaz humminkbirds of da grambyz while
her waz at work. Her broked free glaz birds. Gramby put her in da kitty
jail for da nite. Her didn't yell but her haz jus had eof doze dayz wif
dat and now diz fren.

Old February 5th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 4, 5:09 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
her sure will findz lotsa furndz, her slafe usta haf arownd 12 or 13
kitteez, dey wuz moztli related, Trudi

Dey will haff a nis party ann play an wate for der frenz. My hoomin
meowmie anna my kitty meowmee r waitin four mee ann I betted dat dey
haff inrodused demselves to demselffs.

WooToo

--

"Never try to outstubborn a cat." - Robert Heinlein
"I am not stubborn, Mr. Heinlein, I am just in charge." - Feather

Will in New Haven wrote in ...

Old February 5th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I gotted on her pillowz las nite and putted my head under her chinz and
purred minown little heart out. It worked, her petted me and didn say
nuffink mean. Willow knowing she dodged the bullet his time...again.

Old February 5th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U r rite Woo Too, I am sure the kitty iz a lotz better off dan da hooman iz
rite now. Piglet still purrink for Mr. Bill.

Old February 5th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

Dey will haff a nis party ann play an wate for der frenz. My hoomin
meowmie anna my kitty meowmee r waitin four mee ann I betted dat dey
haff inrodused demselves to demselffs.

WooToo

An I'z sure dat miss DD has interduced herownself and volunteered to show
Bertha around to da bestest flower beds and bestest food dishes. I nefur
getted to meet miss DD. Her goed to da Bridge just a little bit befur mine
hoomins adopted me.

Tabitha
Old February 5th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 5, 9:54*am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
Dey will haff a nis party ann play an wate for der frenz. My hoomin
meowmie anna my kitty meowmee r waitin four mee ann I betted dat dey
haff inrodused demselves to demselffs.

WooToo

An I'z sure dat miss DD has interduced herownself and volunteered to show
Bertha around to da bestest flower beds and bestest food dishes. I nefur
getted to meet miss DD. Her goed to da Bridge just a little bit befur mine
hoomins adopted me.

Uncl Bill sez dat efferykittee hoo gos to da Brij iss greeted by
sumwun. If know relatiff or ol fren is right der, da doggie SNOWBALL,
hoo wuvs kittees, iss waitin in a wong line ub greeturs an guides. An
da wun dat da newkittee piks gets two sho da newkittee aroun. Der r
plenny ub cuddly spots to go roun but it iss gud to fine a favrit wun
rite away.

WooToo, hoo gotted a fluffy tail her ownself

--

Tabitha

Old February 6th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Auntie Julie. We was all 3 very good kitties. When gramby opened the
door of the cage, we went in on our own. We sure was glad to get out to go
to the letterbox though. Willow still not liking the thundermosters that
keep running around the house.
"Lucy" wrote in message
We luff mew, Willow.

Lucy

Old February 7th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Granby" wrote:

A fren of grambys and auntie sifts just led her know dat annoyer ferns cat
named Bertha went toad bridge las nite. Hersedlf was about 14 or 15. Her
wented all day way us dem steps to hiz ownbedrrom and died on da bed.
Himself jus lost a leg wif dat diapedis stuffz but, iz doing reallli gud.
Prayerz for dem boff. We hazta get oudda her for awhilez der iz a bigbig
funderstormz here. Piglet beginning to purr for grambys frend.

I pollygize fur beein slow ansering but pleeeze no dat wee'ze
purrrrrrrrrring fur Bertha's jerney to da Bridge an fur her to find a
warm welcom dere. Eevin mor fur her hoomins, hoo miss her. May she
send gud memrees to help heel dere harts.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply