Fangu

Old January 23rd 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default Fangu

Kitty Schottland looks up from her nap on The Big Bed, and sees
all the kitties that came to her nineteenth purr day party.
Fangu all for coming. I've decided that it's time for me to go
to the Bridge. If I don't go on my own during the night, Miss
Becky will take me to TED on Friday so that TED can help me to
the Bridge. I've enjoyed eleven-and-a-half years of
meow-chatting with all of you, and am looking forward to seeing
my old friends, and Capt. Midnight and GranMeowmie again.

Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Old January 23rd 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

eight cats are sad but sit arownd their friend inna circle... Tiger says...
my dear friend, we don't want you to go but we will pur yourself to the
bridge because that is what iz bezt for yourownsef... you should be prowd
that you haf hoomins dat respekt yourself enuf to do what iz rie for you at
the exense of theiown hearts... Miss violette will be der to meet you and we
will miss you but we kow it iz bezt for you to go in your own time... Tiger
sitz down and purrz wif hiz howze while the softone leakz all ofur...
m...

Old January 23rd 09, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 22, 10:08*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland looks up from her nap on The Big Bed, and sees
all the kitties that came to her nineteenth purr day party.
Fangu all for coming. *I've decided that it's time for me to go
to the Bridge. *If I don't go on my own during the night, Miss
Becky will take me to TED on Friday so that TED can help me to
the Bridge. *I've enjoyed eleven-and-a-half years of
meow-chatting with all of you, and am looking forward to seeing
my old friends, and Capt. Midnight and GranMeowmie again.

Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Deer Kitty, we habn't bin heer all dat long butted wee luv yoo. Wee
respek yor desizun an wee gno yoo will enjoi seeing yor ol frenz
agane. Yooo wil haff mor enerjy an yoo can luk down on yoor frenz,
hoomin an kitty, hoo iz still heer.

It iz not gudby butted farewell, beclawz wee will see yoo agane.

Purrs four da harts ub all close to yoo.

--
Maggy May, WooToo, Sunrise, Missy, Bear, Uncl Bill an Mommy Micki

Sunset and evening star And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar, When I put out to sea,
But such a tide as moving seems asleep, Too full for sound and foam,
When that which drew from out the boundless deep Turns again home.
Twilight and evening bell, And after that the dark!
And may there be no sadness of farewell, When I embark;
For though from out our bourne of Time and Place The flood may bear me
far,
I hope to see my Pilot face to face When I have crossed the bar.
"Crossing the Bar" - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Old January 23rd 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi wakes up to hear his winks words. He motions Piglet to come and get
Dinky who is still asleep. Take her to your house, she doesn't need to
spend the night here, just in case. He moves closer to Kitty Schottland to
try and keep her warm. Thank you for being my wifekitty. You have been
that and my best friend. I will take care of our Dinky and she will always
know who you are when she can see you at the Jellica Ball.

Old January 23rd 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Goodbye, Kitty deer. If yoo fingkz uv enneefing we kan do fur yurownself
befor yoo goez, pleez let ussez know.

Rebecca, with leaking eyes

Old January 23rd 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Goobye, Kitty Schottland. I will try to lern to be da bestest Caretaking
Kitty I kan, in yurown onner.

Sundance, solemnly

Old January 23rd 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Kitty Schottland this is Cassidy, Grambys Granddaughter. Thank you for
being so kind to Lewi and Dinky. It may be cyberspace but we love you.

Old January 23rd 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jan 22, 10:08*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland looks up from her nap on The Big Bed, and sees
all the kitties that came to her nineteenth purr day party.
Fangu all for coming. *I've decided that it's time for me to go
to the Bridge. *If I don't go on my own during the night, Miss
Becky will take me to TED on Friday so that TED can help me to
the Bridge. *I've enjoyed eleven-and-a-half years of
meow-chatting with all of you, and am looking forward to seeing
my old friends, and Capt. Midnight and GranMeowmie again.

Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Weez sorree tu heer dat itz tyme fur yu tu go Kitty Schottland. Yuv
bin an impurrtint part uv da kommunitee fur a furry long tyme an will
be sadlee missed. May yu hav a peesful jurnee tu da Bridge.
Farewell Kitty Schottland. Till weez meet agin.

Da sad RennieKidz an da fosterkittiez hoo dint node Kitty Schottland

An der hoomin wif leekee ayez
Old January 23rd 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_6_]

In article ,
age says...
Kitty Schottland looks up from her nap on The Big Bed, and sees
all the kitties that came to her nineteenth purr day party.
Fangu all for coming. I've decided that it's time for me to go
to the Bridge. If I don't go on my own during the night, Miss
Becky will take me to TED on Friday so that TED can help me to
the Bridge. I've enjoyed eleven-and-a-half years of
meow-chatting with all of you, and am looking forward to seeing
my old friends, and Capt. Midnight and GranMeowmie again.

Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

KS, I izza liddle layt in postin', buttid I wantid tu tell yurownself
dat it haz ben SOSOSOSO muchmuch funfunfun haffin' yu heer wif ussez in
da RPCC. I haz lernt a lot frum yurownself, an' will miss yu
furryfurryfurry much. Fangu fur bein' da kittyfrend dat yu haf ben tu
mineownself, an' tu alla ussez kitteez heer. I will du effurryfing in
mineown powur tu mayk shur dat yurown bishun (UB ~ vision) iz karried
owt wifin da Depurrtmint uf Elder Kitties.

--- Onyx, hooz hooman iz furry klose tu haffin' a kayse uf MMS, an'
iffin yu noze Pawpa, yu noze dat dat iz a furry hard fing tu du...
gettin' him tu leek da waddur frum hizown I'z I meenz...

--
"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals... Those ideals still light the world, and we will

- President Barack Obama
Old January 23rd 09, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

The Boca Deb wrote:

Kitty Schottland looks up from her nap on The Big Bed, and sees
all the kitties that came to her nineteenth purr day party.
Fangu all for coming. I've decided that it's time for me to go
to the Bridge. If I don't go on my own during the night, Miss
Becky will take me to TED on Friday so that TED can help me to
the Bridge. I've enjoyed eleven-and-a-half years of
meow-chatting with all of you, and am looking forward to seeing
my old friends, and Capt. Midnight and GranMeowmie again.

Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

I look forward to the day when I can meet you again. In the mean
time, you'll be alright at da bridge and there'll be lots of loving
kitties and humans there to meet you. May bast bless you and also
those you leave behind. We'll miss you, but we know you'll be doing
fine.

Holding you in the light,
Fred H.C.