Fangu

Old January 23rd 09, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

Default Fangu

On Jan 22, 10:08*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland looks up from her nap on The Big Bed, and sees
all the kitties that came to her nineteenth purr day party.
Fangu all for coming. *I've decided that it's time for me to go
to the Bridge. *If I don't go on my own during the night, Miss
Becky will take me to TED on Friday so that TED can help me to
the Bridge. *I've enjoyed eleven-and-a-half years of
meow-chatting with all of you, and am looking forward to seeing
my old friends, and Capt. Midnight and GranMeowmie again.

Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

We will miss you and carry you all in our hearts. Please give Lilly
our love and chase a couple of catnip mousies together.
TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers,Frankie and Frances
Old January 23rd 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Goodbye for now, Kitty Schottland. We are purring you a peaceful
relocation and peace for your family as well.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin & Nikita
Old January 23rd 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:13:11 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

eight cats are sad but sit arownd their friend inna circle... Tiger
says... my dear friend, we don't want you to go but we will pur yourself
to the bridge because that is what iz bezt for yourownsef... you should
be prowd that you haf hoomins dat respekt yourself enuf to do what iz
rie for you at the exense of theiown hearts... Miss violette will be der
to meet you and we will miss you but we kow it iz bezt for you to go in
your own time... Tiger sitz down and purrz wif hiz howze while the
softone leakz all ofur...

Kitty, our dear friend, we will all miss you and we will all remember you
fondly. We will be sad to see you go, but you go knowing that you have
been greatly loved.

You will be welcomed by Cleopatra, Miss Violette, Dyna, and all the other
loved kitties that have gone before you. Please tell Cleo that we're all
carrying on, doing as she instructed.

We will do our best to look after your humans, and we will help Lewy and
Dinkie as well.

Goodbye, dear friend.

A tearful Amelia
Old January 23rd 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Hihi Mizz Kitty Schottland,

We don post much ani mor but are long memfurs ov rpcc bak tu wen it waz just
rpc (attid leest I waz. Joolian iz onli fife). We no dat time comes fur
awl kitties tu go tu da Bridge, do dat duzzint keep ussez frum bein sad an
missin ower frens. We wishez yoo a peessful jerni. Pleez no dat yoo were
furri luffed in dis life bi yoor hoomins, bruffurs anna sisfurs, kitties, an
hoomins alike. Pleeze say hello tu min doptid kittie meowmie Cygne an mine
liddle sisfur Zoe.

Till we meet agin, till we meet agin,

Sebastian anna Joolian

m...

Old January 23rd 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:13:11 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

eight cats are sad but sit arownd their friend inna circle... Tiger says...
my dear friend, we don't want you to go but we will pur yourself to the
bridge because that is what iz bezt for yourownsef... you should be prowd
that you haf hoomins dat respekt yourself enuf to do what iz rie for you at
the exense of theiown hearts... Miss violette will be der to meet you and we
will miss you but we kow it iz bezt for you to go in your own time... Tiger
sitz down and purrz wif hiz howze while the softone leakz all ofur...

Anaïs moves next to Tiger, and they purr together...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/23/2009 12:24:32 PM
Old January 23rd 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

Gud bye, Kitty Schottland, it habs been a privylege tu kno you. Many
many purrs fur yur jurney an fur yur fambly's hurtin harts.

Tess

Old January 24th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

The Boca Deb wrote:
Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Member, Great Girtha Fan Club
Old January 24th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

"Adam" wrote in message
The Boca Deb wrote:
Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Member, Great Girtha Fan Club

Thank you, Purresident Louise. I forgot one too: Listkeeper,
Back Claw Cats Club. After all, the BCCC did sponsor the Wall Of
Remembrance.

Debby

--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Old January 24th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

[...]

Dere sweet Kitty Schottland...we wyll mizz yu sooossooo mutsh.
Yu ar sooo mutsh uh part ov ower community.
We ar glad dat yu had sutsha gudgud lyfe, an we dunt want yu tu soffurr,
so weez juzt gotta let yu go up up and see yur RB frendz...
I wyll be purrink mine hart owt furr yu tu hab uh e-z voyidge.

Go wiff luv,

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee
and Anti Sylvia, wiff MMS

Old January 24th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Adam" wrote in message
The Boca Deb wrote:
Signing with all the credentials I can rememfur,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty (Ret.)
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Member, Great Girtha Fan Club

I wunner how mennee uv us GGFC memfurz iz left

Rebecca