Additionz an Changes tu Occifurrz

Old February 18th 18, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Additionz an Changes tu Occifurrz

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane iz aktink as Caretaker of Hoomins tu hiz Meowmee. Hur sed we kin add him tu da lizt, since he iz b-hayvink diz way...
Since Rosco considers himself a Caretaking Kitty, we wyll add him tu da lizt. He's Lilith's brudder, an iz uh purrfekt replacement, since we need wun.

Still Open:...Ennycat volinteer??
Document Examiner
Diplocat 2 Furrance
Diplocat 2 Moon
Enny udder vollunteerz?

We wylll pozt in April

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

Old February 21st 18, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane iz aktink as Caretaker of Hoomins tu hiz
Meowmee. Hur sed we kin add him tu da lizt, since he iz b-hayvink diz
way... Since Rosco considers himself a Caretaking Kitty, we wyll add
him tu da lizt. He's Lilith's brudder, an iz uh purrfekt replacement,
since we need wun.

Still Open:...Ennycat volinteer??
Document Examiner
Diplocat 2 Furrance
Diplocat 2 Moon
Enny udder vollunteerz?

We wylll pozt in April

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA ,JAMYUARY, 2018
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah - P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance
Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Books
Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Secretary of Defense - Cash
Co-secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance - Open
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon - OPEN
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Daisy-chan
Diplocat 4 Doggies - Iowna
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : - Daisy-chan the magnifiscent Note:
If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list alphabetically
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Secretary of Bittees - Wascal
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior - Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Iowna
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Sundance
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Document Examiner - Open
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Cash
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow,
Sundance,Sunrise and other kitteez
Fixing the Human Economy - SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger Greykitten
Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief - Pipps and
Books
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~ -

A Meowmie and Fangz - Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr
Beauty - Secretary of Fudzs
Beauty - Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Books - Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah
Cash - Secretary of Defense
Cash - Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention
Daisy-Chan - Prezident uf Catmerica
Daisy-chan - Diplocat 2 Doggies
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent - Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : Note:
If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list alphabetically
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce - Co-secretary of Defense
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce - Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Iowna - Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Iowna - Diplocat 4 Doggies
Little Kitty - Secretary of Educating Humans
Little Kitty - Police Dispatcher
Lorelei - Secretary of Agricultshure
Lovable Louise - Original Grand Pooh-Bah
Lucy - Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy Lu - Vice Prezident uf Catmerica
Maggy Mae - Bittie Committee:
MeOwy - Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast
MeOwy - Secretary of Interior
Minnie, Shadow, Sundance,Sunrise and other kitteez - "The Maggie May
Bittee Committee":
Miss Tina Marie - Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Open - Diplocat 2 Furrance
OPEN - Diplocat 2 Moon
Open - Document Examiner
P2nya - Grand Pooh-Bah
Pi2nya - Diplocat 2 White House
Pipps - Diplocat 2 Canada
Pipps - Chancellor of the Exchequer
Pipps - Assistant Chief Justicat
Pipps and Books - Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring
mischief
Ranger Greykitten - Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
Rosco P.Catrane - Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department
Rowan - Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney - Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties:
Samuel Redcat Mahoney - Chief Justicat
SamWise - Fixing the Human Economy
Sundance - Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Sundance - Deputy Chief Inspektor
Wascal - Secretary of Bittees
Wascal - Secretary of Exterior
WooToo - Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz

Respeckfully submittid,
Pit2önya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh-Bah
(By direction frum A Meowmie)
Old February 21st 18, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 3:32:01 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane iz aktink as Caretaker of Hoomins tu hiz Meowmee. Hur sed we kin add him tu da lizt, since he iz b-hayvink diz way...
Since Rosco considers himself a Caretaking Kitty, we wyll add him tu da lizt. He's Lilith's brudder, an iz uh purrfekt replacement, since we need wun.

Still Open:...Ennycat volinteer??
Document Examiner
Diplocat 2 Furrance
Diplocat 2 Moon
Enny udder vollunteerz?

We wylll pozt in April

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

BOOKS asks Kan I be diplocat to da Moon pleez ?

Old February 21st 18, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Deer Madame Grand Sweetee Pooh-bah:

I wunnerz if da komoonitee wud like to enakt sumfing similar to whut da hoominz kallz "term limitz". Dere iz kitteez on da list dat we haz not heered frum in yeerz, like Meowy. Dere iz also sum dat I haz no ideer hoo dey iz -- of korse, utherz heer may know dereselvez.

We mite want to say dat ennee kittee hoo we haz not heered frum in da last yeer or two kud be catsidered to be retired frum dereown assinemintz, an da pozishunz opin fur uther kitteez to take. In sum kasez, we mite evin want to stop havin a pozishun-- we duz hab a awful lot uv dem, and redoosin da numfur mite make fingz eezier on da hoomin sekkaterriez.

Just sum thotz,
Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Old February 21st 18, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 6:07:57 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Deer Madame Grand Sweetee Pooh-bah:

I wunnerz if da komoonitee wud like to enakt sumfing similar to whut da hoominz kallz "term limitz". Dere iz kitteez on da list dat we haz not heered frum in yeerz, like Meowy. Dere iz also sum dat I haz no ideer hoo dey iz -- of korse, utherz heer may know dereselvez.

We mite want to say dat ennee kittee hoo we haz not heered frum in da last yeer or two kud be catsidered to be retired frum dereown assinemintz, an da pozishunz opin fur uther kitteez to take. In sum kasez, we mite evin want to stop havin a pozishun-- we duz hab a awful lot uv dem, and redoosin da numfur mite make fingz eezier on da hoomin sekkaterriez.

Just sum thotz,
Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Hmmmm...yuz gotta pernt dere...butid komplikatted...We kud 'ping' doze weez nottid shur ov...an gib dem uh munff tu replye...Do yu wanna be in charge ov diz? Affurr a wyle I wuz gonna azk fur reportz frum sekreterryz
and Ambassitorz kuz dere funkshunz ar simmilur. If we duzint heer frum sum, we kud kunklood dey izzint aktiff...wud dat be anudder way tu tell?

Enny udder opinyunz??? Daisy-Chan, du yu want to whay in on diz?

Pet2nya
Old February 21st 18, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Rebecca wrote:
[...]

I'z sure sume of the names I'z not seed at all.

Meybe we Ping dem?

Old February 24th 18, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 6:07:57 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Deer Madame Grand Sweetee Pooh-bah:

I wunnerz if da komoonitee wud like to enakt sumfing similar to whut da hoominz kallz "term limitz". Dere iz kitteez on da list dat we haz not heered frum in yeerz, like Meowy. Dere iz also sum dat I haz no ideer hoo dey iz -- of korse, utherz heer may know dereselvez.

We mite want to say dat ennee kittee hoo we haz not heered frum in da last yeer or two kud be catsidered to be retired frum dereown assinemintz, an da pozishunz opin fur uther kitteez to take. In sum kasez, we mite evin want to stop havin a pozishun-- we duz hab a awful lot uv dem, and redoosin da numfur mite make fingz eezier on da hoomin sekkaterriez.

Just sum thotz,
Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

HoKay Sunnydance, wud ya, kud ya kum op wiff a lyzt tu Ping?
Du yu tink we kin Ping dem awl at wunz? urr seperatly?
Du witcheffurr yu tink izz bes...A Meowmwe amd I wyll leef hu anserz in uh kuppel ov weekz (an keep de owl lyzt in kayze sumkitty showzz laytur)
DEN I wyll kawl furr repurtz frum sekerterryz an Ambasidorz. (Mine iz gettin tu be hard)
P2nya