Who Are Your favorite Cat Artists??

Old January 29th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default Who Are Your favorite Cat Artists??

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
You guys do a Christmas Present exchange?

Well, not a present exchange, but there is a Holiday Card exchange we've
done for several years now. Sign up and you'll get cards from all over
the world!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 29th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this
"sam"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
You guys do a Christmas Present exchange?

Well, not a present exchange, but there is a Holiday Card exchange we've
done for several years now. Sign up and you'll get cards from all over
the world!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Hmmm, I'll certainly give that some thought.

I've been on the Pink Floyd group for almost 11 years and have met ten
people there in person
All but one visitor was a delight. I've talked to many of them on the
phone, one guy from Scotland who had quite an accent LOL, and 2 from
Australia, wonderful accents there
We used to do an annual Holiday Gift Exchange, it used to be a LOT of fun,
but people lost interest. It was an interesting ceremonial process I did
to get people 'paired' up,
but I won't go into the details, I don't want to bore you.
Meeow On You Craaaazy Cat Lovers
Kyla%b

Old January 29th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..

--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this
"CatNipped"
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:44:01 -0800, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

Gary Patterson - he does cat and dog calendars.

That's the one I was trying to think of He's great...I have his 2003
Cat Calendar.

The Jan 2008 cat calendar
shows a cat stuck to the wall by his claws as a skunk, possum, and
raccoon
come in through the cat flap and eat his food. The obligatory mouse is
peering out of his hole. Very cute animal drawings; very funny ideas.

That was one of my Christmas presents from DH! I think I like August the
best! ;

You guys do a Christmas Present exchange?
We used to do that on the Pink Floyd group.
I started it 10 years ago, but everybody lost interest.

"DH" stands for "Dear Husband" (or D*ck Head depending on what he's done or
hasn't done lately ;). But we do a holiday card exchange here. I *LOVE*
getting cards from all over the world (and you should see the face of the
lady at the post office when I come in with 60 - 70 cards to be mailed all
over the world, I'm sure she thinks I'm the most popular person ever!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS and purrs
Kyla

--
T.E.D. )

Old January 29th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

--

"CatNipped"
"Kyla =^..^="

--
[...]

Wow And I bet they're all cat cards too...

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS back atcha
Kyla%b

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS and purrs
Kyla

--
T.E.D. )

Old January 30th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

"CatNipped"
"Kyla =^..^="

--
[...]

Just about every single one! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS back atcha
Kyla%b

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS and purrs
Kyla

--
T.E.D. )

Old January 30th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

--
[...]

A few years ago, my husband made up some blank cat cards that I send to
people when I write to them.....they are of our former cats, one of them is
still alive, the others are in Rainbow Bridge.
HUGS
Kyla

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS back atcha
Kyla%b

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS and purrs
Kyla

Okay, MORE HUGS
Kyla
Pookie, Mosey, Pipps, & Squeex

Old January 31st 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..

--
[...]

I make my own every year (it's become a tradition and my family and friends
looks forward to the cards more than the presents! ;). I try to tell a
little Christmas story with each card and those who know my cats can get
most of the "inside" jokes I make. I send the actual cards via snail mail
to everyone on the card list, but I also "send" the virtual card to everyone
else on the list.

Here's my 2007 Christmas Card: http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/

Here's my 2006 Christmas Card:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Christmas_2006/

And my 2005 Christmas Card: http://www.gcmensa.org/Holiday_Card/

And my 2004 Card: http://www.possibleplaces.com/Christ...istmasCard.asp

Of course my cats aren't too thrilled when Christmas comes around each
year - but it ain't Christmas in the Crews' house until all the cats have
been humiliated! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS back atcha
Kyla%b

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS and purrs
Kyla

Okay, MORE HUGS
Kyla
Pookie, Mosey, Pipps, & Squeex

Old February 1st 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"CatNipped"
"Kyla =^..^="

--
[...]

Those cards are SO fun...
Sammy looks JUST like my Mosey. aka Fuzz Face Is Sammy the longhair gray
kitty??
That's Fuzz Face right down to the white streak on the nose!:....
Very creative...and so fun...you arrrre

You should market these delightful cards....

Of course my cats aren't too thrilled when Christmas comes around each
year - but it ain't Christmas in the Crews' house until all the cats have
been humiliated! ;

You should hurry up and make them do a Valentines Day (Feb 14) thingy.
Hmmmmm, is Valentines Day an American thingy or is it global?
I'll go take a poll on the Pink Floyd ng and get back to ya..

YOU really made me LOL and looking at all the kitty pix from your's
and other's pages just gave me the giggles...
I know, others are going through such suffering and I LOL'd tonite??
I was thinking of 'good' things for a few minutes. Shame on me!
Fuzz Face just looked up at me and said...'I just went potty'...and I'm
going ewww, because the litter I'm using casts dust and tracks all over the
house. I'm working on that tho...*dons Level 4 bio-hazard gea*

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

Kyla

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS back atcha
Kyla%b

Hugs,

CatNipped

HUGS and purrs
Kyla

Okay, MORE HUGS
Kyla
Pookie, Mosey, Pipps, & Squeex

HUUUGZ

Favorite new toy MaryL Cat anecdotes 3 September 1st 05 06:21 PM
Favorite animal Katz Cat anecdotes 9 March 20th 05 06:22 PM
Robin's Favorite Toy CATherine Cat anecdotes 4 March 9th 05 04:45 AM
Favorite Cat Book? L. (usenetlyn) Cat anecdotes 4 March 3rd 05 07:51 AM
The escape artists Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 13 October 12th 03 06:57 PM