Owl for President:-)

Old August 30th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Default Owl for President:-)

Hi all:-)

I want to report, that our Owl, from whom we always thought he is only
cute, is involved in politics. Have a look he
http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=Owl&last=of%20CatManiacs%20World

Purrs to you all from
Inge, slave to Owl and the catgang:-)
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old August 30th 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Inge Grotjahn wrote:
Hi all:-)

I want to report, that our Owl, from whom we always thought he is only
cute, is involved in politics. Have a look he
http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=Owl&last=of%20CatManiacs%20World

Purrs to you all from
Inge, slave to Owl and the catgang:-)

ROTFL Thanks for the laugh, Owl gets my vote. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 30th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 30 Aug., 12:13, Inge Grotjahn wrote:
Hi all:-)

I want to report, that our Owl, from whom we always thought he is only
cute, is involved in politics. Have a look he
http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=Owl&last=of%20CatManiacs%20World

Purrs to you all from
Inge, slave to Owl and the catgang:-)
--
CatManiacs World:http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

That`s cool!
Made one for my nephew and sent him the link.
He is 11 years old - this will be good for his english studies.g

Bettina
Old August 30th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Inge Grotjahn" wrote in message
Hi all:-)

I want to report, that our Owl, from whom we always thought he is only
cute, is involved in politics. Have a look he
http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=Owl&last=of%20CatManiacs%20World

I want to see him on the ballot!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 30th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

"Inge Grotjahn" wrote in message
Hi all:-)

I want to report, that our Owl, from whom we always thought he is only
cute, is involved in politics. Have a look he
http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=Owl&last=of%20CatManiacs%20World

Purrs to you all from
Inge, slave to Owl and the catgang:-)
--