Seereul is four Kitttees

Old August 9th 10, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Seereul is four Kitttees

Uncl Bill mad a big bole ob seereiul, wff all da gud fings four
kittees wike kreem an shooger. An den he EETED IT HIMSEFF. Wut kine ob
bozo duz fings wike dat.

An DEN he putted da bole in da sink. Sew I figger he dint wan anymor.
So I leend ober da sink to eet sum an da focet dripd WADDER ON MINE
HED.

Uncl Bill gotta WOT to ansur four. I am tellin Mommy wen shee is
feelin all betterer. Witsh will be sune.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, wiff wadder on mine hed.
Old August 9th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 9, 11:28*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Uncl Bill mad a big bole ob seereiul, wff all da gud fings four
kittees wike kreem an shooger. An den he EETED IT HIMSEFF. Wut kine ob
bozo duz fings wike dat.

An DEN he putted da bole in da sink. Sew I figger he dint wan anymor.
So I leend ober da sink to eet sum an da focet dripd WADDER ON MINE
HED.

Uncl Bill gotta WOT to ansur four. I am tellin Mommy wen shee is
feelin all betterer. Witsh will be sune.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, wiff wadder on mine hed.

Poor pitiful (an PRITTY) Sunrise, Tayk hart mine fello sinkwater
seekink kittee, I too wuns hadded wadder on mine hedd an itted got
bedder soon wifout purrminint damaj. As fur yoor Uncl Bill, it gnot
miy pways to sujjest he mite be incatsiduritt or ohblibleus to yoor
needz. Butted dat is a sirius defekk in da hoomin cateractur i feer.
Yoo can pawbli eggzakkt rebenj layder.
MeOwy

Old August 22nd 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

It dript wadderz on yurown hed? Yoo meen like dis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ

Sundance