I guess he didn't get enough to eat

Old February 1st 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default I guess he didn't get enough to eat

(not OT)

Andrew is extremely fat. He's a 26 pound 11 month old Buddha boy. He
has cellulite.

He had two plates of dinner and then went on a crawling expedition while
I was talking to Grandma Shirley.

Since Andrew moves well for a big baby, he made it to the cat food
faster than I expected. With laser like precision he expertly picked up
a crunchie between his thumb and forefinger. He inspected it in that
serious way that babies do before it went into the mouth.

Unlike this morning, I was able to retrieve said crunchie.

This morning, he laughed and then down the hatch it went.

Navigating the cat food placement is difficult in our new house -
clearly, we will have to change something.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old February 1st 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

My two kids are grown and have kids which just goes to show you that catfood
or dogfood has no ill effects. All kids seems to have to try it at some
point!!

Old February 1st 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Susan M" wrote in message
(not OT)

Andrew is extremely fat. He's a 26 pound 11 month old Buddha boy. He has
cellulite.

He had two plates of dinner and then went on a crawling expedition while I
was talking to Grandma Shirley.

Since Andrew moves well for a big baby, he made it to the cat food faster
than I expected. With laser like precision he expertly picked up a
crunchie between his thumb and forefinger. He inspected it in that
serious way that babies do before it went into the mouth.

Unlike this morning, I was able to retrieve said crunchie.

This morning, he laughed and then down the hatch it went.

Navigating the cat food placement is difficult in our new house -
clearly, we will have to change something.

Vicki ate lots of Puring Dog Chow at that age. They served a teething
buscuits. I ate one to see how bad it could be and it would pass for a
cookie.

So while we didn't encourage it, we didn't get to worried when she got into
the dog and cat food.

Jo

Old February 1st 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Susan M"
(not OT)

Andrew is extremely fat. He's a 26 pound 11 month old Buddha boy. He has
cellulite.

He had two plates of dinner and then went on a crawling expedition while I
was talking to Grandma Shirley.

Since Andrew moves well for a big baby, he made it to the cat food faster
than I expected. With laser like precision he expertly picked up a
crunchie between his thumb and forefinger. He inspected it in that
serious way that babies do before it went into the mouth.

Unlike this morning, I was able to retrieve said crunchie.

This morning, he laughed and then down the hatch it went.

Navigating the cat food placement is difficult in our new house -
clearly, we will have to change something.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Ohhhh Nooooooo
I hope Andrew hasn't discovered the litterbox yet....
WHY did I even say that?
Kyla%b

Old February 1st 08, 11:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Bad gurl, Kyla, fur havin such norty forts.

--
Snoopy

Old February 1st 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
Andrew is extremely fat. He's a 26 pound 11 month old Buddha boy. He
has cellulite.

Awwww... chubby babies are cute. Is cellulite normal for baby fat? Is he
too young to start doing yoga? ;-)

Unlike this morning, I was able to retrieve said crunchie.

This morning, he laughed and then down the hatch it went.

That's too funny! At least it won't harm him in any way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 1st 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:
(not OT)

Andrew is extremely fat. He's a 26 pound 11 month old Buddha boy. He
has cellulite.

He had two plates of dinner and then went on a crawling expedition while
I was talking to Grandma Shirley.

Since Andrew moves well for a big baby, he made it to the cat food
faster than I expected. With laser like precision he expertly picked up
a crunchie between his thumb and forefinger. He inspected it in that
serious way that babies do before it went into the mouth.

Unlike this morning, I was able to retrieve said crunchie.

This morning, he laughed and then down the hatch it went.

Navigating the cat food placement is difficult in our new house -
clearly, we will have to change something.

LOL! Don't worry, it's not poisonous. My younger niece eats cat kibble
for her pleasure, and she will be 19 this year. I clearly remember when
she was 4 or 5 and didn't have cats of her own yet. She would come into
my shack on the island and taste the cats' food.

Old February 1st 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 31, 9:46*pm, "Granby" wrote:
*All kids seems to have to try it at some
point!!"

Well not dog or cat food as such but when we were small, me and my
friend Kay used to love dog chocolate drops. Her family had two
beautiful English setters who would get very excited when they saw us
take the bag of "Goodboy choc drops" out of the kitchen
cupboard,,,,,and then they would have to sit round whining and looking
very despondent while we ate them!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old February 1st 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Susan M" wrote in message
(not OT)

Andrew is extremely fat. He's a 26 pound 11 month old Buddha boy. He has
cellulite.

He had two plates of dinner and then went on a crawling expedition while I
was talking to Grandma Shirley.

Since Andrew moves well for a big baby, he made it to the cat food faster
than I expected. With laser like precision he expertly picked up a
crunchie between his thumb and forefinger. He inspected it in that
serious way that babies do before it went into the mouth.

Unlike this morning, I was able to retrieve said crunchie.

This morning, he laughed and then down the hatch it went.

Navigating the cat food placement is difficult in our new house -
clearly, we will have to change something.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Weell, my boys are always trying to eat *my* food, and I'm always saying to
them, "How would you like it if I put my face in *your* dish?"

Old February 1st 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

On Feb 1, 12:31*am, Susan M wrote:
(not OT)

Andrew is extremely fat. *He's a 26 pound 11 month old Buddha boy. *He
has cellulite.

He had two plates of dinner and then went on a crawling expedition while
I was talking to Grandma Shirley.

Since Andrew moves well for a big baby, he made it to the cat food
faster than I expected. *With laser like precision he expertly picked up
a crunchie between his thumb and forefinger. *He inspected it in that
serious way that babies do before it went into the mouth.

Unlike this morning, I was able to retrieve said crunchie.

This morning, he laughed and then down the hatch it went.

Navigating the cat food placement is difficult in our new house *-
clearly, we will have to change something.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Cute! (as long as it's not a choking hazard) He may grow out of it
once he starts walking. My DD2 expressed much more interest in the cat
food than DD1 ever did, but now that she's walking/running, she can't
be bothered to stop and stoop down to pick it up. She saves that for
the microscopic crumbs of Cheerios and lint on the carpets ; )

-Caroline S.