Adoption Day

Old August 31st 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Adoption Day

Yes, I know it is tomorrow, but today we picked up Neutro Max light diet
food for the owners, regular style food for the outdoor kitties, a new H
harness for Speedy (he ate his old one, again) and TOYS for the owners.

Rob says that I'm a bad human for getting them da nip, but right now six
cats are sleeping off their various binges around my feet or on the bed.
They all are content and I had to laugh as Pine Cone and Huey each bapped at
the other in slow motion. Merlin is loving my feet and sleeping under my
desk. Huey and QC are sacked out on my side of the bed and Tanada is
sleeping the rest of the just on a pile of blankets on the blanket chest in
the corner of the room. The blanket chest is over full.

There are mousies laying all over the room, a new toy that looks like a
green boa with a head that is called Cataction has already been subdued by
Huey. He seems to think that it needs to be told who is boss. Nip toys are
scattered around and have been sniffed played with, dredged in nip so that
they could add to the fun and played with again. Now they are trying to
talk Rob and I out of pizza. Not happening. . . Yet.

Pam S.

Old September 1st 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 31, 5:24�pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
[...]

We haven't had new toys around here in ages. We're in dire need of a
new turbo scratcher, and maybe
a new da bird. I have a big jar that I put the catnip in, and gather
up the toys once in a while and
"marinate" them. I need to do that, too. We have to be selective about
when the catnip comes out;
it makes Bosley mean, and we try to arrange catnip parties when he's
in the back asleep.

Sherry
Old September 1st 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"hopitus" wrote in message

I for one am all for letting the owners have fun with Nip. At least
the pizza looked
less appealing when they were loaded, didn't it?

For everyone but Tanada. She thinks that she's supposed to have any human
food that she can get. She even tries out ice tea and soda upon occasion.

Pam S. Wierded out, again.

Old September 1st 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Sherry" wrote in message

We haven't had new toys around here in ages. We're in dire need of a
new turbo scratcher, and maybe
a new da bird. I have a big jar that I put the catnip in, and gather
up the toys once in a while and
"marinate" them. I need to do that, too. We have to be selective about
when the catnip comes out;
it makes Bosley mean, and we try to arrange catnip parties when he's
in the back asleep.

-------------------------------------

You need to have an adoption day party, too. Toys are everywhere. The
Cataction boa toy has developed new greeblings that Qui Gun Kit had to kill
off. He's in a good mood, apparently someone explained cell phones to him
as Mike called yesterday and the two of them chatted on the phone. Or
rather, Mike talked and Qui Gun rubbed all over the phone and purred into
it.

Sorry about the Boz man being a mean niphead. Pine Cone and Huey are both
meanies when on da nip, but they're also both in slow motion, so they aren't
that dangerous, unless one sticks their paw in their face and keeps it there
for about two minutes. Funny. Tanada and Qui Gun sing, in disharmony.
Also funny. QC sleeps on her back with her mouth hanging open. Sonya
becomes more prissy than usual. MCG is immune. So is Rob.

Pam S.

Old September 1st 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
Yes, I know it is tomorrow, but today we picked up Neutro Max light
diet food for the owners, regular style food for the outdoor kitties,
a new H harness for Speedy (he ate his old one, again) and TOYS for
the owners.
Pam S.

Happy adoption day!

Stupid me, I left the catnip in a zip-lock back in the freezer back in TN.
I keep forgetting to buy some so I can refill Persia's velcro-closure
"mouse". I did think to look when I was in Walgreen's last week but they
were outta da nip! I need to get some toys for her, too.

One huge downside to where I am now is there's not much here in the way of
shops. It's 50 miles (or more) to the nearest town with a PetCo or
PetSmart. Hell, I can't even find an old fashioned pet shop nearby, except
for tropical fish. There's a Wal*Mart that's closer but I try not to go
there. Oh well, there's always online ordering.

Jill

Old September 1st 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

tanadashoes wrote:

Sorry about the Boz man being a mean niphead. Pine Cone and Huey are both
meanies when on da nip, but they're also both in slow motion, so they aren't
that dangerous, unless one sticks their paw in their face and keeps it there
for about two minutes. Funny. Tanada and Qui Gun sing, in disharmony.
Also funny. QC sleeps on her back with her mouth hanging open. Sonya
becomes more prissy than usual. MCG is immune. So is Rob.

Dunzi is hilarious when DaNip is out- it does nothing at all to Sarsi. She
approaches it, quivering in anticipation then she stands there inhaling and
dribbling on it.

Finally she just falls over and lies there with her legs in the air!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

cat adoption MJ Cat anecdotes 3 December 26th 05 02:51 AM
cat adoption MJ Cat health & behaviour 3 December 25th 05 07:58 PM
cat adoption MJ Cat community 0 December 25th 05 04:40 PM
We have adoption!!!!! Karen Cat anecdotes 81 July 15th 04 01:08 PM
Adoption of an other Cat Sylvie Lauzon Cat health & behaviour 4 October 13th 03 01:45 PM