This man is a true cat lover

Old September 1st 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default This man is a true cat lover

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old September 1st 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

hopitus wrote in
:

On Sep 1, 1:08 pm, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

^..^ This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to
help

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
email me at nalee1964 (at) comcast (dot)
nethttp://community.webshots.com

/user/mgcmdjeep

Poor kitty. Spares on trucks (at least mine anyway) are stored
underneath the bed in a wheel
well...plenty room for a cat to sit on top of tire...but the noise and
smells must have been awful
for the old girl. Yay for the man's mercy for her.

On my Toyota pickup there was nothing under the tire. It was held up
with a cable and a clamp so under the tire would have been rushing air
then rushing road. Either setup that cat had to be terrified. I get
into my car in the dark every morning. I always worry someone is
somewhere they should not be.

Old September 1st 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

I don't have a truck nor do I have a spare a cat could cling to. But I
worry all the time about the neighbor's cats being under or behind or even
somehow inside the hood of my car when I go somewhere. I'm extra cautious
and looking all around when I go to back out of the driveway.

Jill

Old September 1st 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

EXCELLENT CAT SLAVE

I always on a cold day bang on the car hood also honk the horn before I
turn it over so any sleepy animal knows crap the vehicle ready to come on
my tires are sealed so no stowaways

Old September 1st 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©"

Good for Mr Smith to rescue Bella and take her home again
What WAS that cat thinking?
Kyla

Old September 2nd 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
EXCELLENT CAT SLAVE

I always on a cold day bang on the car hood also honk the horn before I
turn it over so any sleepy animal knows crap the vehicle ready to come
on my tires are sealed so no stowaways

My neighbors think I'm nuts because I beep my horn. I have nightmares about
having a kitty in my engine compartment.

Pam S.

Old September 2nd 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Sep 1, 2:19 pm, outsider wrote:
hopitus wrote
:

[...]

Well, I guess they're alll different...I have relatives here who are
drummers
in several bands and inspired by them, every time I get in the truck,
I do
a number for a few minutes (LOL, I am *not* a drummer!) on the bed
cover
atop the whole bed. Nobody has ever shot out but in winter, cats have
shot
out of the engine compartment (guess its warmer in there).

I blow my horn a few times before starting my engine. I'm sure the
neighbors hate it when I leave before sun-up, but they can go p*ss in the
wind if it helps save a cat's life!

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old September 2nd 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in
:

"Magic Mood Jeep ©"

Good for Mr Smith to rescue Bella and take her home again
What WAS that cat thinking?
Kyla

Before or after the vehicle started flying down the road? I know what it
was thinking after the vehicle was in motion

Cat lover ollie2 Cat anecdotes 14 September 4th 08 10:39 PM
please help this cat lover jesa Cat rescue 1 September 1st 05 06:20 PM
Cat Lover in Training [email protected] Cat anecdotes 23 July 28th 05 08:46 PM
New Pope a cat lover? Bobcat Cat anecdotes 20 April 24th 05 03:06 PM
Cat Lover Olympics? dgk Cat health & behaviour 6 June 19th 04 11:25 PM