Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

Old March 10th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Default Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

I hab been sneezing sinse Meowmee gib usses sum noo nip dat Pa brot frum da
stoar, n I am finking dat iz watz iz making myownself sneeze sew mutch.. I
wuzn doin dat befur wike 2 days ugo, wen we got da noo nip..Mrrrrrrrrrt?
I feal umaky uthewize..I eet mine fudz n uze da doodlebawx umkey, n drink
wotz uff wadder, but Meowmee iz wurried ubawot me n I dunt wanna go to
TED..nope.
Mabbee et iz in da ayer ur sumpfing?
We iz awl indur kittez n I nebber go entew da owt..but git fresh ayer wen
Meowmee openz da doar on da padeo..
I dunt gnow.
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 10th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweex \=^*.*.^=\

"Mosey =^..^="
I hab been sneezing sinse Meowmee gib usses sum noo nip dat Pa brot frum da
stoar, n I am finking dat iz watz iz making myownself sneeze sew mutch.. I
wuzn doin dat befur wike 2 days ugo, wen we got da noo nip..Mrrrrrrrrrt?
I feal umaky uthewize..I eet mine fudz n uze da doodlebawx umkey, n drink
wotz uff wadder, but Meowmee iz wurried ubawot me n I dunt wanna go to
TED..nope.
Mabbee et iz in da ayer ur sumpfing?
We iz awl indur kittez n I nebber go entew da owt..but git fresh ayer wen
Meowmee openz da doar on da padeo..
I dunt gnow.
Luffs
Mosey

Yer neese Sqweex tayked yer keebord uhway uhway frum yoo n tiped..

Ded yoo even bothur tew notise dat ii wuz sneazing tew? I dunt fink sew,
mine deer Unka Mosey. Ma n Pa will tayke yoo tew TED tew git wook at iffen
yoo dunt stoppit.
I fink et wuz da nip dat we got n maybee da stuff in da owt, spirg flaowrz n
awl dat.
Yoo e mukay..Ib bean watching yerownself...
Wanna zoom up n daown da hawl wiff me??
Ib gonnu go git muine favurit bawl...
Yer fyne..dunt be sutch uh baaaaaaaaaybe..
Sqweex

Old March 10th 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it kuld be allergieez or you mite haf nipduzt in yourown snoot, trud,
watchin chester sneeze

Old March 10th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 10, 12:08*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I hab been sneezing sinse Meowmee gib usses sum noo nip dat Pa brot frum da
stoar, n I am finking dat iz watz iz making myownself sneeze sew mutch.. I
wuzn doin dat befur wike 2 days ugo, wen we got da noo nip..Mrrrrrrrrrt?
I feal umaky uthewize..I eet mine fudz n uze da doodlebawx umkey, n drink
wotz uff wadder, but Meowmee iz wurried ubawot me n I dunt wanna go to
TED..nope.
Mabbee et iz in da ayer ur sumpfing?
We iz awl indur kittez n I nebber go entew da owt..but git fresh ayer wen
Meowmee openz da doar on da padeo..
I dunt gnow.
Luffs
Mosey

I googld dat sneezing. Itted cud be seerweus or norml. Go tew TED to
fined outted.
Dat wat da googglz awl sez.
MeOwy, a widdl wurryd
Old March 10th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Stormmee wrote:
it kuld be allergieez or you mite haf nipduzt in yourown snoot, trud,
watchin chester sneeze

Ize bettin onna nip inna snoot, myownself.

--
Sam
Old March 11th 10, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

I fink et iz da nip dat we gotted cuz iiii seem tew knot be sneazing az
mutch..
n da stuf dat komez owt uff mine noze dunt hab inny kolor xcep kleer tew et.
Fangu..
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 11th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

it kuld be allergieez or you mite haf nipduzt in yourown snoot, trud,
watchin chester sneeze

Ize bettin onna nip inna snoot, myownself.

--
Sam

YeUp..meeeeee tew
Fank yerownself
Luffs
Mosey
Puuuuuuuuuuurr

Old March 11th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

"MeOwy"
On Mar 10, 12:08 pm,
"Mosey =^..^="
I hab been sneezing sinse Meowmee gib usses sum noo nip dat Pa brot frum
da
stoar, n I am finking dat iz watz iz making myownself sneeze sew mutch.. I
wuzn doin dat befur wike 2 days ugo, wen we got da noo nip..Mrrrrrrrrrt?
I feal umaky uthewize..I eet mine fudz n uze da doodlebawx umkey, n drink
wotz uff wadder, but Meowmee iz wurried ubawot me n I dunt wanna go to
TED..nope.
Mabbee et iz in da ayer ur sumpfing?
We iz awl indur kittez n I nebber go entew da owt..but git fresh ayer wen
Meowmee openz da doar on da padeo..
I dunt gnow.
Luffs
Mosey

I googld dat sneezing. Itted cud be seerweus or norml. Go tew TED to
fined outted.
Dat wat da googglz awl sez.
MeOwy, a widdl wurryd

Dunt eurry ubaowt me, MeOwy, iffen Iii git wurs,
den I will go tew TED..Iiii fink et wuz da nip en mineown noze iz awl.
Meowmee frew da nip owt.
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 11th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 11, 12:43*pm, "Mosey \"=^..^=\"" wrote:
"MeOwy"
On Mar 10, 12:08 pm,
"Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Wee iz all purin four yoons. Yoor Meowmie ast four purrs on dat
nosegroop wer dey don' gnow how to spel. Butted wee wud purr four
yoons ennyweigh.

--
WooToo, for her Hous, purring for your Hous

Old March 12th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

On Mar 11, 12:43 pm, "Mosey \"=^..^=\"" "
MeOwy"
On Mar 10, 12:08 pm,
"Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Awwwww, fank yerownselfs..
Iam fealing bedder gnow..fanks tew awl da purrz beeingh sent fur mee.
N mine howse tew..dey shure wurk.
I jest wuv yoo awl sew mutch..
Mosey

Haow Dew I Fynd Sumpthin Owt? Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Cat community 2 December 23rd 08 05:21 AM
sneezing Chris[_4_] Cat health & behaviour 3 November 24th 08 03:08 PM
Charlie wentid tew TED anna didn't kome bak! [email protected] Cat community 22 December 24th 07 02:30 PM
Sneezing w[_2_] Cat rescue 2 July 13th 07 12:35 AM
sneezing Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 18 April 11th 05 04:06 PM