My neighbours

Old November 25th 12, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default My neighbours

They are still dreadful. When they reached over the fence to cut my tree
down (illegal) they put the branches over the back fence. As I refused them
permission to cut any tree down on the boundary they are sweeping up leaves
from their "never let a leaf touch my perfect block paving" and throwing
them over to my garden.
I wouldn't mind so much if the trees were mine. I got horrible because they
cost me 1400 to get my car into my own place. So tough luck with agreeing
to have your trees down. They have to come onto my land to do it and the
answer is no
So I threw lots of leaves back over their fence.

It will never be resolved they blocked me deliberately. Claire and myself
were coming from hospital to see Boyfie and the woman of the house, despite
being waved away from the parking space in front of my house, deliberately
parked there. I had to hop with my Zimmer far too far.

One day Karma will get her.

Old November 26th 12, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
[...]

The saying is "What goes round, comes round." It usually does too.

Judith

I just don't understand them. If you don't like trees don't move into into
a semi-rural situation. They need to move back to the city from whence they
came imo.
We have trees and they will shed their leaves, it's just a fact. It's not
OK to sweep them up and put them over your neighbour's fence. Like mine.
The offending trees that dare to shed those leaves actually belong to them.
It's because I refused to let them take them down. so I get all the
leaves..
Actually it doesn't matter. I have a veggie plot and I can use any leaves
for leafmould to improve my soil. (earth)
Tina

Old November 30th 12, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
They are still dreadful. When they reached over the fence to
cut my tree down (illegal) they put the branches over the back
fence. As I refused them permission to cut any tree down on
the boundary they are sweeping up leaves from their "never let
a leaf touch my perfect block paving" and throwing them over to
my garden...

When was the block paving put down? It may be in breach of the
Sustainable Urban Drainage Strategy, supported by the Flood &
Water Management Act 2010. If you want to get *really* nasty, you
could speak to your local authority planning department and the
building control officer.

--
MatSav

Old November 30th 12, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~
Your neighbors really sound rather frightening (in addition to being
downright unpleasant, rude and annoying). They sound like they could have
violent tempers, and could be easily provoked into reacting in a violent
manner. Such people are often "provoked" even when the blame rests entirely
on their shoulders, as in this case. It's like road rage, except that it's
not on a highway. Be careful!!

MaryL

Old November 30th 12, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MatSav" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
They are still dreadful. When they reached over the fence to cut my tree
down (illegal) they put the branches over the back fence. As I refused
them permission to cut any tree down on the boundary they are sweeping up
leaves from their "never let a leaf touch my perfect block paving" and
throwing them over to my garden...

When was the block paving put down? It may be in breach of the Sustainable
Urban Drainage Strategy, supported by the Flood & Water Management Act
2010. If you want to get *really* nasty, you could speak to your local
authority planning department and the building control officer.

That's an idea!
They've been dreadful from the start. They made me hop on one leg to their
door to ask them to move their cars from in front of mine and their answer
was "too bad. We're aren't your previous neighbours"
They forced me to use money I could ill afford to pay for a drop kerb and
are now using the grass verge to park their multiple cars and ruining it by
turning it into mud (we pride ourselves on our grass verges in this street)
They tried to make me sign an agreement so their drive could be wider, in
effect give them some of my land.

I think I have enough excuse to be nasty.
Sometimes you just can't tolerate it and want revenge.
I gave up being reasonable with them. It's pointless.
What I'd actually like to do now is bomb their house. Luckily I don't have
a bomb..and besides, the noise might upset Boyfriend.

Tweed

Old November 30th 12, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

I don't have any fear that they will attack me physically. They prefer to
do it subtly. It's so silly. Why didn't they just come round and say "we
are your new neighbours, I hope we will be friends?" Then we could have
been.
They weren't invited to the Queen's Jubilee party in the neighbourhood in
June. We all had a wild time. I drank four glasses of wine and danced. I
don't normally dance..

It wasn't me who issued the invitations. It's been noticed what they are
like.
Although my other neighbours don't want to get involved they made it clear
by excluding them from a wonderful party. Subtle, we can do subtle too ;-)

Tweed

Old December 2nd 12, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

I think I have enough excuse to be nasty.
Sometimes you just can't tolerate it and want revenge.
I gave up being reasonable with them. It's pointless.
What I'd actually like to do now is bomb their house. Luckily I don't have
a bomb..and besides, the noise might upset Boyfriend.

LOL! What better reason not to do it?

--
Joyce

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me
the hell alone. -- Unknown
Old December 21st 12, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in One day Karma will
get her.

The saying is "What goes round, comes round." It usually does too.

Judith

It will, Judith, it will.
I noticed that they had to get a company in yesterday to try and get their
sewage away from their toilets. They were up to their necks in sh*t.
I will not laugh, I'll just say "Karma will always get you"

Delightful.

Tweed

Old December 21st 12, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I think I have enough excuse to be nasty.
Sometimes you just can't tolerate it and want revenge.
I gave up being reasonable with them. It's pointless.
What I'd actually like to do now is bomb their house. Luckily I don't
have
a bomb..and besides, the noise might upset Boyfriend.

LOL! What better reason not to do it?

--
Joyce

I have never had such bad neighbours and I cannot
understand why they are so dreadful.
they refused to let me get my car out and made me pay more than a thousand
pounds to make sure
I could.
We're not ever going to be friends after that are we?
No. We could have shared our block kerb like we always did with previous
neighbours. But they refused and cost me a lot and now we are at war. I can
assure you that I didn't start it. It's still about the wall. I don't want
a 6 foot 6 inch brick wall 3 feet from my kitchen window, they want it
and my answer is NO. and will always be. They tried blocking my car in and
said "we'll let you out if you agree to our wall"
I thought not. I paid loadsa money to to put my own block kerb in so it
would be illegal for them to block my car in.

That worked.
I haven't agreed to their wall and neither has the householder on the other
side of their house, I assume, as no huge wall is being put up in front of
their kitchen window either.