Don't Step on the Ducks! (OT Joke)

Old January 24th 05, 05:49 PM
jmcquown

Default Don't Step on the Ducks! (OT Joke)

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get
there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on
the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place.
It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their
best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.
St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a
duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck and along comes
St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man.
He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the
first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all
eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St.
Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on .
Very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you
for all of eternity?"

The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

Jill

Old January 24th 05, 10:18 PM
Margaret Fine

jmcquown wrote:

[...]

:-) That was a good one!

--
Margaret Fine

Old January 25th 05, 11:22 AM
Gabey8

LOL!

I hope you don't mind, I copied this over to a hockey message board where
I post, which has a joke thread going right now. )

Donna

Old January 25th 05, 02:50 PM
CatNipped

"Gabey8" gabey8-@-aol-dot-com (formerly dgabriel-at-netaxs-dot-com) wrote
in message
lkaboutpets.com...
LOL!

I hope you don't mind, I copied this over to a hockey message board where
I post, which has a joke thread going right now. )

Donna

If you'd like you can add my favorite jokes...

Why is it that women have such a hard time estimating measurements?

- scroll down -
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Because all their lives their told that this |------------------------| is
ten inches!

#2 Sung to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

In the bedroom, the quiet bedroom John Bobbit sleeps tonight...
In the kitchen the quiet kitchen Lorena gets a knife...
A weenie whack, a weenie whack, a weenie whack, a weenie whack......

Hugs,

CatNipped

#2 Sung to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

CatNipped

Great, now I have that song (the real one) stuck in my head!

Jill

#2 Sung to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

CatNipped

Great, now I have that song (the real one) stuck in my head!

Jill

BTW, I can hit those high notes on a good day

Jill

#2 Sung to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

CatNipped

Great, now I have that song (the real one) stuck in my head!

Jill

BTW, I can hit those high notes on a good day

Jill

Wow, I couldn't hit those high notes if I were a guy and my 'nads were in a
vice! In fact, I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. That doesn't stop me
from singing at the top of my voice, however! At least I've never had a
neighbor call the police to report a woman being tortured to death next
door!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 25th 05, 04:13 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
"Gabey8" gabey8-@-aol-dot-com (formerly
dgabriel-at-netaxs-dot-com) wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
LOL!

I hope you don't mind, I copied this over to a Donna

If you'd like you can add my favorite jokes...

#2 Sung to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

CatNipped

Great, now I have that song (the real one) stuck in my head!

Jill

BTW, I can hit those high notes on a good day

Jill

Wow, I couldn't hit those high notes if I were a guy and my 'nads
were in a vice! LOL

In fact, I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. That
doesn't stop me from singing at the top of my voice, however! At
least I've never had a neighbor call the police to report a woman
being tortured to death next door!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

LOL I can carry a tune without a bucket, however, I never liked to sing in
front of people. Maybe I'll add that to my list of things to do this year.
No, come to think of it, I don't see Karaoke in my future even if I did
dance in public last year

Jill

#2 Sung to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

CatNipped

Great, now I have that song (the real one) stuck in my head!

Jill

EARWORM!

Quick, think of "The Flintstones"!

Theresa

#2 Sung to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

CatNipped

Great, now I have that song (the real one) stuck in my head!

Jill

BTW, I can hit those high notes on a good day

Jill

How does Persia like that?

I sing quite a lot around here. Stinky seems to love it, no matter
how bad I am. In fact, sometimes the worse I am, the better he seems
to like it. What a funny little guy.
Mimi, being more musical, would try to bite me in the ass.

Theresa