A Good Day

Old October 13th 05, 05:32 PM
Marina

Default A Good Day

It's been a good day today. I worked from home today, and instead of
sleeping on the bed the whole day, Frank has been very perky and
friendly. He kept me company on the desk while I was working, something
he very rarely does. He's been roaming the flat, checking his domain and
- dare I say it? - actually playing a lttle. He hunted the bedmice that
were peeping out from under the pillow, and he chased an annoying
leather strap that kept snaking around him on the desk. He even spent
some time in my lap, thoroughly marking my face with the corners of his
mouth and purring his little head off. He sat outside and watched the
world go by with great interest. It's always nice when he is obviously
feeling very good.

I suspect Waffles has been here, giving him some TLC.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 13th 05, 05:52 PM
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message

I suspect Waffles has been here, giving him some TLC.

Well she disappeared all day and only recently reappeared - looking a tad
dishevelled.

Hmmm....

Cheers, helen s

Old October 13th 05, 06:00 PM
CatNipped

"Marina" wrote in message
It's been a good day today. I worked from home today, and instead of
sleeping on the bed the whole day, Frank has been very perky and
friendly. He kept me company on the desk while I was working, something
he very rarely does. He's been roaming the flat, checking his domain and
- dare I say it? - actually playing a lttle. He hunted the bedmice that
were peeping out from under the pillow, and he chased an annoying
leather strap that kept snaking around him on the desk. He even spent
some time in my lap, thoroughly marking my face with the corners of his
mouth and purring his little head off. He sat outside and watched the
world go by with great interest. It's always nice when he is obviously
feeling very good.

I suspect Waffles has been here, giving him some TLC.

I'm so glad to hear that, Marina. It's always heartwarming when our
oldsters have good days and are obviously enjoying their lives again.

BTW, HoPpY PuRrSdAy to you!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 13th 05, 06:10 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
It's been a good day today. I worked from home today, and instead of
sleeping on the bed the whole day, Frank has been very perky and friendly.
He kept me company on the desk while I was working, something he very
rarely does. He's been roaming the flat, checking his domain and - dare I
say it? - actually playing a lttle. He hunted the bedmice that were
peeping out from under the pillow, and he chased an annoying leather strap
that kept snaking around him on the desk. He even spent some time in my
lap, thoroughly marking my face with the corners of his mouth and purring
his little head off. He sat outside and watched the world go by with great
interest. It's always nice when he is obviously feeling very good.

A good day, indeed! =)

Wishing you a great one tomorrow too!
Grattis på födelsedagen!
Lena
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old October 13th 05, 07:16 PM
wafflycat

"CatNipped" wrote in message

I'm so glad to hear that, Marina. It's always heartwarming when our
oldsters have good days and are obviously enjoying their lives again.

BTW, HoPpY PuRrSdAy to you!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I was making a fuss of Francis a little earlier this evening. He was
purring, headbutting, milktreading and being the general smurgletart that he
is. I said to Vernon that sometimes - not always, but just sometimes, when I
see Francis like this - fit, healthy, a good weight, loving life, I have to
stop the anger welling up inside at a d*mn fool young vet who would have
denied Francis this life.... all because he thought he knew it all, and
didn't know Francis or us...

Then I have to put that aside and just enjoy Francis.

Cheers, helen s

Old October 13th 05, 10:32 PM
Exocat

"Marina" wrote
It's been a good day today. I worked from home today, and instead of
sleeping on the bed the whole day, Frank has been very perky and
friendly.

Fraternal purrs to Frank from Bandit, Senior Cat in this household. He'd
like F to know that he (Bandit) is pals with an even more senior cat who
lives next door and who is enjoying life - at a slowish pace - at age
19.
Perhaps it's the energy of the hoolikittens that's rubbing off on Frank?
Bandit's certainly been doing his share of playing with ours :-)

So there's lots for Frank to be enjoying in the future, and we're all
purring that he does.

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki

Old October 13th 05, 11:42 PM
CATherine

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:32:30 +0300, Marina
wrote:

It's been a good day today. I worked from home today, and instead of
sleeping on the bed the whole day, Frank has been very perky and
friendly. He kept me company on the desk while I was working, something
he very rarely does. He's been roaming the flat, checking his domain and
- dare I say it? - actually playing a lttle. He hunted the bedmice that
were peeping out from under the pillow, and he chased an annoying
leather strap that kept snaking around him on the desk. He even spent
some time in my lap, thoroughly marking my face with the corners of his
mouth and purring his little head off. He sat outside and watched the
world go by with great interest. It's always nice when he is obviously
feeling very good.

I suspect Waffles has been here, giving him some TLC.

AWWW!! I am so happy to hear Frank is feeling well enough to play and
give you lovins. Hugs,

--
CATherine
Old October 14th 05, 04:04 AM
Marina

CatNipped wrote:

BTW, HoPpY PuRrSdAy to you!!

Thankee, thankee. I'm looking forward to spending the day working at
home again with Frankie, the office boy.

Old October 14th 05, 04:05 AM
Marina

lewe wrote:

Wishing you a great one tomorrow too!
Grattis på födelsedagen!

Tack Lena!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 05 07:54 AM
· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 January 30th 05 03:36 AM
· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 05 03:35 AM
good night, Gibs Lars Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 03 11:35 AM
Good News and Bad News (a foster update). Kalyahna Cat health & behaviour 4 November 8th 03 06:03 AM