Synulox update

Old July 6th 04, 02:17 PM
Dermuid

Default Synulox update

I took my moggy to a new vet last saturday to see about getting him sorted,
was not happy with the other vet giving me drops.
He was given 2 injections, one antiinflamatory and one antibotic to start
him off, I got pills this time, much easier to give him, I am on day 3 now
and the little bugger is getting wise to the pilling routine, his toe is
looking a much better, the grazed sore look is gone, been replaced with a
healthy pink colour, but the swelling is still there, I suppose this means
the antibiotics are not working as well as they should?

Old July 7th 04, 12:47 AM
Shirley

"Dermuid" wrote in message
I took my moggy to a new vet last saturday to see about getting him

sorted,
was not happy with the other vet giving me drops.
He was given 2 injections, one antiinflamatory and one antibotic to

start
him off, I got pills this time, much easier to give him, I am on day

3 now
and the little bugger is getting wise to the pilling routine, his

toe is
looking a much better, the grazed sore look is gone, been replaced

with a
healthy pink colour, but the swelling is still there, I suppose this

means
the antibiotics are not working as well as they should?

If you are concerned that the infection isn't clearing up give the vet
a phone call.

One of my cats is a pain to pill but she likes synulox, I put the pill
in front of her point to it and she eats it then follows me around
meowing for another one - she thinks synulox pills are treats :-).

--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old July 7th 04, 03:50 AM
Dermuid

"Shirley" wrote in message
:
: If you are concerned that the infection isn't clearing up give the vet
: a phone call.
:
: One of my cats is a pain to pill but she likes synulox, I put the pill
: in front of her point to it and she eats it then follows me around
: meowing for another one - she thinks synulox pills are treats :-).
:
:

I have got to take him back for a check up anyway so I might as well wait to
see what the vet says, what a great cat you have, I wish mine would think
they were treats, I have overcome the pilling problem at last, I think, so
far it has worked for me, today I crushed the pills into a fine powder and
then mixed with a small portion of sardine in tomato sauce and so far he has
not noticed............. yet

OneTrueHome update Harri Cat community 8 November 27th 04 01:03 AM
Update on Abby the Lazarus cat :-) AJ Cat health & behaviour 46 February 2nd 04 01:36 AM
Nice Update on B5's creator, J.Michael Straczynski & Buddy the cat Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 8 January 19th 04 11:01 AM