Boyfie would like to announce

Old October 9th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie would like to announce

That not only has he cort mousies to put on der rug for meowmie to step on
for der last free days inclooding two yestday but he cort a litl rat tonite.
He was abote to put in nere der kettl so meowmie cud stand on it but she saw
im first.
She say I a very very gud boy and dat if I shut my eyes Kitty will probly
ete it.

Boyfs

Old October 9th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Christina Websell wrote:
That not only has he cort mousies to put on der rug for meowmie to step on
for der last free days inclooding two yestday but he cort a litl rat tonite.
He was abote to put in nere der kettl so meowmie cud stand on it but she saw
im first.
She say I a very very gud boy and dat if I shut my eyes Kitty will probly
ete it.

Boyfs

Dear Boyfs, dat is wunderful, tho u spel wat funny. Wats iz vewy powful
and mos widdl cats wud not mezz wit em. Gud job. Two bad meowmie out
smarded u n did not step onnit. Iff kitty wunt ete it, pleze send it
her. Uncle Bill can gib ur mommy r dress.

Maggy May

--

"Never try to outstubborn a cat." - Robert Heinlein
"I am not stubborn, Mr. Heinlein, I am just in charge." - Feather

Old October 9th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 01:18:42 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

That not only has he cort mousies to put on der rug for meowmie to step on
for der last free days inclooding two yestday but he cort a litl rat tonite.
He was abote to put in nere der kettl so meowmie cud stand on it but she saw
im first.
She say I a very very gud boy and dat if I shut my eyes Kitty will probly
ete it.

Boyfs

Boyfie, you are a brave, clever AND generous boy, and everybody knows
it!
Auntie Theresa

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 9th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Boyfie you are wonderful to your slave. Sharing your mousies with her.
Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old October 10th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ps.com...

Christina Websell wrote:
That not only has he cort mousies to put on der rug for meowmie to step
on
for der last free days inclooding two yestday but he cort a litl rat
tonite.
He was abote to put in nere der kettl so meowmie cud stand on it but she
saw
im first.
She say I a very very gud boy and dat if I shut my eyes Kitty will probly
ete it.

Boyfs

Dear Boyfs, dat is wunderful, tho u spel wat funny. Wats iz vewy powful
and mos widdl cats wud not mezz wit em. Gud job. Two bad meowmie out
smarded u n did not step onnit. Iff kitty wunt ete it, pleze send it
her. Uncle Bill can gib ur mommy r dress.

Maggy May

Sorry, Maggy May, it gone. Kitty et it. It were only a litl wun. I don't
never catch dose huge ones wiv the big brown chisel teef. Kitty told me it
were stupid so I wash mineself wen I see wun. She say dat very wise. I not
fritened of dem, you unnerstand. Not no way.

Boyfie

Old October 10th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 01:18:42 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

That not only has he cort mousies to put on der rug for meowmie to step on
for der last free days inclooding two yestday but he cort a litl rat
tonite.
He was abote to put in nere der kettl so meowmie cud stand on it but she
saw
im first.
She say I a very very gud boy and dat if I shut my eyes Kitty will probly
ete it.

Boyfs

Boyfie, you are a brave, clever AND generous boy, and everybody knows
it!
Auntie Theresa

Aw, fang u, anti theresa. blush I like to say ello to Stinky, he very
nere bein my brovver. We bofe so nice boys..int we?

Boyfie
modestly...

Old October 10th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:21:46 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

You are both the nicest of boys, sweetie skritch skritch. As a
matter of fact, Stinky just decided to step into my lap and sniff the
screen, so I'm sure he says hello.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 11th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Christina Websell wrote:
That not only has he cort mousies to put on der rug for meowmie to step on
for der last free days inclooding two yestday but he cort a litl rat tonite.
He was abote to put in nere der kettl so meowmie cud stand on it but she saw
im first.
She say I a very very gud boy and dat if I shut my eyes Kitty will probly
ete it.

Boyfs

What do mousies look like, Boyfrend? I never seen one, so I'm not
shure. Are dey da funny little things with eight legses? Meowmy doesn't
like dem in da bafroom when she's taking a shower.

Nina?

Old October 11th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Shiral wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
That not only has he cort mousies to put on der rug for meowmie to step on
for der last free days inclooding two yestday but he cort a litl rat tonite.
He was abote to put in nere der kettl so meowmie cud stand on it but she saw
im first.
She say I a very very gud boy and dat if I shut my eyes Kitty will probly
ete it.

Boyfs

What do mousies look like, Boyfrend? I never seen one, so I'm not
shure. Are dey da funny little things with eight legses? Meowmy doesn't
like dem in da bafroom when she's taking a shower.

Nina?

No, Nina, dem r pideys. Der wuz wun in my dodlebox wunce and my Meowmie
had to tek it out so I cud go in da box wike a good grl kitty. F wun
comed aroun' neouw my Unkl Bill wud mek it go way.

WooToo in Willz rum

Old October 11th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...

Christina Websell wrote:
That not only has he cort mousies to put on der rug for meowmie to step
on
for der last free days inclooding two yestday but he cort a litl rat
tonite.
He was abote to put in nere der kettl so meowmie cud stand on it but she
saw
im first.
She say I a very very gud boy and dat if I shut my eyes Kitty will probly
ete it.

Boyfs

What do mousies look like, Boyfrend? I never seen one, so I'm not
shure. Are dey da funny little things with eight legses? Meowmy doesn't
like dem in da bafroom when she's taking a shower.

Nina?

No, dem 8 leggers are der spidies. Dey get in der baff and my meowmie not
dat keen on dem iver.
Mousies av 4 legs, dey are covered wiv brown fur, av a long tail an ar
small. Yoo can ete dem wen yoo catch one.
I catched 2 moor overnite and put dem on der rug. Meowmie say dey cummin
in der howse cuz it gettin cold outside. I say we not ever av mousies in
der howse wile I here coz dey can ete our food.

Boyfie