The PURRthday Boys are 1 year old today!

Old April 8th 05, 07:00 PM
Gabey8

Default The PURRthday Boys are 1 year old today!

Captain and Stanley are celebrating their first birthday today!

They were brought into the shelter on January 8, and at that time they
were deemed to be 9 months old. Since I don't know a precice birthdate for
them, I decided to add 3 months to the date that they were brought into
the shelter. Therefore, today's the day!

I gave them each a fur mousie this morning. They played and played and
played, carrying said mousies back and forth between the first floor and
the basement. Now I haven't a clue where the fur mousies are. Typical,
lol. I swear, one day I'm going to move a piece of furniture aside and
there'll be a zillion mousies under/behind it.

They've also had extra doting and cuddles today. Well, actually it's hard
to give them EXTRA of that, considering what their normal daily ration of
doting and cuddles is, but believe me, I'm trying! ) Pettins galore are
being served up today, for sure.

So a big HAPPY PURRTHDAY TO MEW to Captain and Stanley! They're wonder
additions to the family.

Donna, proud Meowmy

Old April 8th 05, 07:45 PM
Marina

Gabey8 wrote:

Captain and Stanley are celebrating their first birthday today!

Hoppy Purrday, boys!

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 8th 05, 08:35 PM
Mathew Kagis

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
[...]

Happy Birthday meeoww youuuu!!!

On the toy subject: I've been getting into the habbit of buying LARGER cat
toys lately. Ie. stuff that can't get under the couch! The every other day,
couch moving to get the kitty's toys is getting tedious, so I'm slowly
attritioning out the little fuzzy things.
Hope your kittys get spoiled rotten all day.
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
En Vino Veritas

Old April 8th 05, 09:33 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:00:19 -0400, "Gabey8"
yodeled:

[...]

HAPPY PURRDAY to the Boyz!!!!!!!!!!!! It is wonderful to see how
happy you have all made each other.

Donna, proud Meowmy

Theresa
Old April 8th 05, 11:04 PM
Irulan

aw, happy purrday to the boys. What a cuddly pair they sound like. May they
live long and prosper.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
lkaboutpets.com...

Old April 8th 05, 11:39 PM
jmcquown

Gabey8 wrote:
Captain and Stanley are celebrating their first birthday today!

Donna, proud Meowmy

Happy purrday to the boys!

Jill

Old April 9th 05, 02:20 AM
Cheryl

On Fri 08 Apr 2005 02:00:19p, Gabey8 wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
alkaboutpets.com)
:

So a big HAPPY PURRTHDAY TO MEW to Captain and Stanley! They're
wonder additions to the family.

Happy Purr day Captain and Stanley from shamrock bonnie rhett and
scarlett and their slave!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old April 9th 05, 07:19 AM
Melissa Houle

Gabey8 wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
[...]

Happy Purrday, Boys! But of course, you both got your main present three
months ago on the day your loving Meowmy chose the two of you and brought
you home for a life of love, security, caresses, and meals.

Melissa

Old April 9th 05, 03:31 PM
Adrian

Gabey8 wrote:
Captain and Stanley are celebrating their first birthday today!

snip

Happy purrday, Captain and Stanley.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old April 9th 05, 11:04 PM
polonca12000

A very happy purr-day to Captain and Stanley from
--
Polonca & Soncek who can also make fur mousies disappear

lkaboutpets.com...